What's new

Where there is no Iran defense forum?

Do you agree that we need an Iran defence forum?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it makes sense to have an iran section, because it is in the neighbourhood, and has substantial defence forces.
It will also attract a lot of new members and viewers.

There should be more sub forums like middle east, south asia, central asia etc and each country under its respective region.

We are not responsible for all UN countries, but we must have dedicated forum for countries critical to us and Iran & Afghanistan are not doubt have lot of impact on Pakistan

Good idea, but make it "Iranian Affairs" rather than "Iranian Defence". I promise that I will help such a new forum by frequently posting totally factual threads about Iranian Affairs! :cheesy:

No, Turkey defence remains, its Bangladesh defence that should be replaced by Iran defence and indian defence should be replaced by Afghanistan defence, since Afghanistan concerns Pakistan's security.

Dude - PDF without Indian defense would be like Laural without Hardy or Liala without Majnu. The love hatred relationship makes PDF unique!
I think we should accommodate our Iranian friends ! Why not? The more the better!

Why there's no Iran defense forum? There's already a huge dispute between Iran and the west that makes a future war likely, Iran is revealing new weapons monthly, Iran's politics are among the most visited news on the forum and Iran's military is one of the strongest in the region and the continent, why there is no Iran defense forum while the traffic already exists?

Thanks.

There should be a separate section about Iran. When time is right, management will accommodate you guys. They did the same with us.

its Bangladesh defence that should be replaced by Iran defence

If you don't like us than don't bother to come to our section. Thanks.

I agree, there is a need for Iran defense section.
You got my vote if that counts for anything! :tup:

Listen, US defense should be replaced for Iran defense.

Most important countries for Pakistan

1.) Afghanistan
2.) India
3.) Iran
4.) China
5.) Turkey
6.) Bangladesh

Excluding USA, there aren't much USA users.

So, I ask the MODS, make an Iran defense!

Totally agreed for Iran Defence and pipelines, electricity, cooperations with Pakistan business. I support to include Iran defence.

Not only this, it is due to the growing Iranian members here spending time in PDF as well as Turkey (except Bangladesh defence no present relations with Pakistan at all).

Thank to Iran backed supporting Pakistan against odd these days.

Totally agreed for Iran Defence and pipelines, electricity, cooperations with Pakistan business. I support to include Iran defence.

Not only this, it is due to the growing Iranian members here spending time in PDF as well as Turkey (except Bangladesh defence no present relations with Pakistan at all).

Thank to Iran backed supporting Pakistan against odd these days.

you mean old.......

If you don't like us than don't bother to come to our section. Thanks.

Ok, you're right, my bad. Its not that i don't "like" you, its just that Bangladesh defense has not really been updated with new news, or maybe i'm just missing out, no hard feelings though. MODs and Admins know better.

It's a great suggestion and hope it gets taken on board. More the organised, better the picture.

Ok, you're right, my bad. Its not that i don't "like" you, its just that Bangladesh defense has not really been updated with new news, or maybe i'm just missing out, no hard feelings though. MODs and Admins know better.

The problem is they keep talking in Bangla.

But yeah I strongly support an Iran Defense or Iran Affairs subforum. Perhaps the OP should edit in a poll so we can gauge how much overall support there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom