What's new

“When you’re in the UK you should really be speaking English."

" The most perfect thing I have ever seen just happened on the replacement train bus service between Newport and Cwmbran:

White man sat in front of a mother and her son. Mother was wearing a niqab. After about 5 minutes of the mother talking to her son in another language the man, for whatever reason, feels the need to tell the woman "When you're in the UK you should really be speaking English."

At which point, an old woman in front of him turns around and says, "She's in Wales. And she's speaking Welsh."

@A.P. Richelieu ---thank you---that was funny.

I don't care as that is the problem of those in Britania. However, when they were here for 200+years as occupiers they did not integrate or speak Hindi, Urdu or any other dialect. Just stole and raped our land to make their own prosperous. Not only stealing resources, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs fought in their wars. What did ww1, ww2 have to do with us? Rant over!

Hi,

They gave you a language to go out and conquer the world---they gave you rail road and many other technologies----.

Inadvertantly they made you ready to face the 20th century---.

Otherwise---you would have been like a glorified afghanistan.

I'm not here to entertain you as I'm not one of those who suffers from low self-esteem because a person from Christendom is talking.

Yes, old news for the ''white man'', not for the victims. Crime is a crime, no matter when it was done.

Times have changed, we won't get conquered again!

Old boyyyy.......I can see that bitter colonial inferior feeling is still alive and kicking in some of our former colonies. Lool

Did you even read the article before going on your usual 'evil' Britain ?? :lol:. Stop ranting and focus on the topic at hand, Everyone on here ought to eb having a good laugh about this article , but you had to spoil it with your senseless rants, without even taking the time to read the article. Talk about overreacting.:cheesy:

thats really good, specially in public place....people who are living on benefits will have to put some efforts in learning english!

I don't care as that is the problem of those in Britania. However, when they were here for 200+years as occupiers they did not integrate or speak Hindi, Urdu or any other dialect. Just stole and raped our land to make their own prosperous. Not only stealing resources, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs fought in their wars. What did ww1, ww2 have to do with us? Rant over!
It's ok for you to apologize for your own blatant mistake here. Because, indeed you didn't read a word of the first post and just went off on a rant of your own.

Another story, not related, but on a public transport as well.
Situation:
1943, on a train in Northern France.

In a passenger compartment on a train, there is an elderly French farmer,
a beautiful french girl, an old french Matron and a German officer.
As the train enters a tunnel, it becomes pitch black.
The sound of a loud kiss is heard, then the sound of a slap.
As the train exits the tunnel, the other three can see the German office
massaging his cheek. He has obviously been slapped.

The German Officer thinks:
Teufel, why am I hit, when this french farmer steals a kiss.
The old matron thinks:
Good that the decent french girl responds when the Boche are behaving in this outrageous way.
The beautiful girl thinks:
Serves him right to get slapped when he kisses the old crone, instead of me.

What does the farmer think?

Another story, not related, but on a public transport as well.
Situation:
1943, on a train in Northern France.

In a passenger compartment on a train, there is an elderly French farmer,
a beautiful french girl, an old french Matron and a German officer.
As the train enters a tunnel, it becomes pitch black.
The sound of a loud kiss is heard, then the sound of a slap.
As the train exits the tunnel, the other three can see the German office
massaging his cheek. He has obviously been slapped.

The German Officer thinks:
Teufel, why am I hit, when this french farmer steals a kiss.
The old matron thinks:
Good that the decent french girl responds when the Boche are behaving in this outrageous way.
The beautiful girl thinks:
Serves him right to get slapped when he kisses the old crone, instead of me.

What does the farmer think?

Who kissed whom? o_O:undecided: Farmer made a kissing noise?

It's ok for you to apologize for your own blatant mistake here. Because, indeed you didn't read a word of the first post and just went off on a rant of your own.

That is evident is it not? Does my statement not make it clear I don't care about the article, but answered the title.

" The most perfect thing I have ever seen just happened on the replacement train bus service between Newport and Cwmbran:

White man sat in front of a mother and her son. Mother was wearing a niqab. After about 5 minutes of the mother talking to her son in another language the man, for whatever reason, feels the need to tell the woman "When you're in the UK you should really be speaking English."

At which point, an old woman in front of him turns around and says, "She's in Wales. And she's speaking Welsh."

@A.P. Richelieu ---thank you---that was funny.

Hi,

They gave you a language to go out and conquer the world---they gave you rail road and many other technologies----.

Inadvertantly they made you ready to face the 20th century---.

Otherwise---you would have been like a glorified afghanistan.

They gave rail road? Do you even know why they built it? It was not for the betterment of the ''savages'', it was for their own logistics of moving troops. How do you think a force of 100,000 ruled a country of 100 million. Even Hitler admired them because of this.

People like you should stay in umreeka and those here should leave with your kind of mindset; the mindset of a slave.

That day is not far when the Ulima ikram will be in power and all wrongs will be corrected!

That is evident is it not? Does my statement not make it clear I don't care about the article, but answered the title.

They gave rail road? Do you even know why they built it? It was not for the betterment of the ''savages'', it was for their own logistics of moving troops. How do you think a force of 100,000 ruled a country of 100 million. Even Hitler admired them because of this.

People like you should stay in umreeka and those here should leave with your kind of mindset; the mindset of a slave.

That day is not far when the Ulima ikram will be in power and all wrongs will be corrected!

Blame ourselves. We enabled the British to colonize India. W e made up the bulk of their of the army!

You have since long been conquered by Muslims, to the point that You are no longer aware of it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
After the war, only India managed to free themselves from conquerors,
while Pakistan (willingly) based their state on remaining beeing conquered.

Not sure what you're talking about being conquered by Muslims. Are you stupid, we are Muslims!
How is Pakistan ''remaining being (sic) conquered''? I look outside, i see no checkpoints, no harrasment. We have complete freedoms, we have the right to carry guns, we have masjid, athan, our women can wear niqab are not bothered, we have beards, we wear cultural clothes.

So not sure what you're talking about?

Not sure what you're talking about being conquered by Muslims. Are you stupid, we are Muslims!
How is Pakistan ''remaining being (sic) conquered''? I look outside, i see no checkpoints, no harrasment. We have complete freedoms, we have the right to carry guns, we have masjid, athan, our women can wear niqab are not bothered, we have beards, we wear cultural clothes.

So not sure what you're talking about?

Your ancestors were not Muslims. My guess they were Hindi.
They became Muslims due to conquest.
Now You have accepted the fact and consider it to be the normal state of affairs.

Old boyyyy.......

Condescending or, what!

Did you even read the article before going on your usual 'evil' Britain ?? :lol:. Stop ranting and focus on the topic at hand, Everyone on here ought to eb having a good laugh about this article , but you had to spoil it with your senseless rants, without even taking the time to read the article. Talk about overreacting.:cheesy:

I never said 'evil' Britain. I'm talking about your nations/Gorments past crimes. People on here speak good about the people of Britania. When was the last time I mentioned Britania to call it ''usual'', old boy?

Your ancestors were not Muslims. My guess they were Hindi.
They became Muslims due to conquest.
Now You have accepted the fact and consider it to be the normal state of affairs.

The honorable Muhammed bin Qasim rahima'Allah did not force us to accept Islam as that is IMPOSSIBLE! He open Hind so that people may see the truth and stop worshiping idols; things that were created by hands, an object that neither benefited us, nor can harm us!

Pakistan means, the land of the pure because we are Muslims.

O din dubba---jud ghori charhiya kuba

Nah nau mun tail ho ga

Nah Radha nachay gi

These Ulema---will be neutered---.

Condescending or, what!

I never said 'evil' Britain. I'm talking about your nations/Gorments past crimes. People on here speak good about the people of Britania. When was the last time I mentioned Britania to call it ''usual'', old boy?

The honorable Muhammed bin Qasim rahima'Allah did not force us to accept Islam as that is IMPOSSIBLE! He open Hind so that people may see the truth and stop worshiping idols; things that were created by hands, an object that neither benefited us, nor can harm us!

Moahammad Bin Qasim was no Rahim Ullah---he a warrior was just Muhammad Bin Qasim nephew to Hajjaj Bin Yusuf---.

Condescending or, what!

Clear case of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other." One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.

Moahammad Bin Qasim was no Rahim Ullah---he a warrior was just Muhammad Bin Qasim nephew to Hajjaj Bin Yusuf---.

Why not?

Clear case of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other." One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.

I've no knowledge of these psychosis you write, however, I follow divine law and the truth. I ask you, simply, is worshiping idols, cows, drinking it urine, girls marrying literally to dogs to ward off bad luck; if that is something appeals to you, then, by all means become a Hindu.

I'm a Muslim and my history starts with Islam, not with idol worshiping forefathers who were in manifest error!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom