What's new

“When you’re in the UK you should really be speaking English."

I don't care as that is the problem of those in Britania. However, when they were here for 200+years as occupiers they did not integrate or speak Hindi, Urdu or any other dialect. Just stole and raped our land to make their own prosperous. Not only stealing resources, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs fought in their wars. What did ww1, ww2 have to do with us? Rant over!

You obviously did not open and read the link...

The reply was just perfect. thanks for sharing.

I don't care as that is the problem of those in Britania. However, when they were here for 200+years as occupiers they did not integrate or speak Hindi, Urdu or any other dialect. Just stole and raped our land to make their own prosperous. Not only stealing resources, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs fought in their wars. What did ww1, ww2 have to do with us? Rant over!
Try reading the link before posting.

I swear, this is the problem with most people on the internet, they read the title and assume that is the entire story.

Command
The officer commanding the Army of India was the Commander-in-Chief in India who reported to the civilian Governor-General of India. The title was used before the creation of a unified British Indian Army; the first holder was Major General Stringer Lawrence in 1748. By the early 1900s the Commander-in-Chief and his staff were based at GHQ India. Indian Army postings were less prestigious than British Army positions, but the pay was significantly greater so that officers could live on their salaries instead of having to have a private income. Accordingly, vacancies in the Indian Army were much sought after and generally reserved for the higher placed officer-cadets graduating from the Royal Military College, Sandhurst. British officers in the Indian Army were expected to learn to speak the Indian languages of their men, who tended to be recruited from primarily Hindi speaking areas.

Personnel
Recruitment was entirely voluntary; about 1.3 million men served in the First World War, many on the Western Front and 2.5 million in the Second. Non-Commissioned Officers included Company Havildar Majors equivalents to a Company Sergeant Major; Company Quartermaster Havildars, equivalents to a Company Quartermaster Sergeant; Havildars or Daffadars (Cavalry) equivalents to a Sergeant; Naik or Lance-Daffadar (Cavalry) equivalents to a British Corporal; and Lance-Naik or Acting Lance-Daffadar (Cavalry) equivalents to a Lance-Corporal.

Command
The officer commanding the Army of India was the Commander-in-Chief in India who reported to the civilian Governor-General of India. The title was used before the creation of a unified British Indian Army; the first holder was Major General Stringer Lawrence in 1748. By the early 1900s the Commander-in-Chief and his staff were based at GHQ India. Indian Army postings were less prestigious than British Army positions, but the pay was significantly greater so that officers could live on their salaries instead of having to have a private income. Accordingly, vacancies in the Indian Army were much sought after and generally reserved for the higher placed officer-cadets graduating from the Royal Military College, Sandhurst. British officers in the Indian Army were expected to learn to speak the Indian languages of their men, who tended to be recruited from primarily Hindi speaking areas.

Personnel
Recruitment was entirely voluntary; about 1.3 million men served in the First World War, many on the Western Front and 2.5 million in the Second. Non-Commissioned Officers included Company Havildar Majors equivalents to a Company Sergeant Major; Company Quartermaster Havildars, equivalents to a Company Quartermaster Sergeant; Havildars or Daffadars (Cavalry) equivalents to a Sergeant; Naik or Lance-Daffadar (Cavalry) equivalents to a British Corporal; and Lance-Naik or Acting Lance-Daffadar (Cavalry) equivalents to a Lance-Corporal.

Using the language of the ''slaves'' to give order to them is not integration. It's called communication. There was clear segregation of the natives and the occupiers in all walks of life.

I suggest you read up on the atrocities commited by Britania on our people and grand theft of our resources. If you want an idea of the mindset of ''dogs and the Englishman'', read what Winston Churchill says about us!

Using the language of the ''slaves'' to give order to them is not integration. It's called communication. There was clear segregation of the natives and the occupiers in all walks of life.

I suggest you read up on the atrocities commited by Britania on our people and grand theft of our resources. If you want an idea of the mindset of ''dogs and the Englishman'', read what Winston Churchill says about us!

I don't need to read anything more than Your comments to classify You as a humourless bore.
As for the Englishmen, they behaved like most conquerors. Thats old news...
If You do not like it, don't get conquered.
Has worked for us, LOL... NEXT.

I don't need to read anything more than Your comments to classify You as a humourless bore.
As for the Englishmen, they behaved like most conquerors. Thats old news...
If You do not like it, don't get conquered.
Has worked for us, LOL... NEXT.

I'm not here to entertain you as I'm not one of those who suffers from low self-esteem because a person from Christendom is talking.

Yes, old news for the ''white man'', not for the victims. Crime is a crime, no matter when it was done.

Times have changed, we won't get conquered again!

I'm not here to entertain you as I'm not one of those who suffers from low self-esteem because a person from Christendom is talking.

Yes, old news for the ''white man'', not for the victims. Crime is a crime, no matter when it was done.

Times have changed, we won't get conquered again!

You have since long been conquered by Muslims, to the point that You are no longer aware of it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
After the war, only India managed to free themselves from conquerors,
while Pakistan (willingly) based their state on remaining beeing conquered.

Welsh people all speak English so that "great rebuke" doesn't actually make any sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom