What's new

When General Musharaf Spent a Night in India !!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
article-2272263-174B34DC000005DC-531_468x277.jpg

I guess the Agni Pankh Patils were busy shooting down weather balloons.

I don't think this is something he should be proud of man. I mean he just f^^ked the whole setup, screwed his own armed forces and then let loose a series of events that toppled civilian leadership and let loose a decade of dictatorship.

●Decimated by the Bofors and Pinaka
●Denied the dead body of his own soldiers
●Truly a remarkable Commander of PA
Yeah, while you guys were facing and still facing, the embarrassment of giving PVC to a living soldier, while you declared him dead during battle, he crawled back to tell you that he's alive afterall.

... While your helis refuse to come near our tops once one of them was shot down and fell in the Tololing nullah... And IAF then had to resort to high altitude inaccurate bombing...

While your army chief himself said that they attacked with minimum 16:1 ratio since our UMGs were that much effective....

.... While your commander 121 brigade, responsible for Kargil, was SACKED during the battle.... He told IA chief that I can't simply hear you, hard of hearing your officers....

... While our CB gained immense respect, our AN TPQ 36 wrought havoc among your troops, which forced you to go for WLRs later....

... I can go on and on.... Lot many things with me to share....

And yeah, you still guys still haven't got Commander Yadav back.... Do something for him.

IMG_20230206_185222~2.jpg
IMG_20230206_185213.jpg

The title of the Indian chief book says it all

FROM SURPRISE.....

Yeah, while you guys were facing and still facing, the embarrassment of giving PVC to a living soldier, while you declared him dead during battle, he crawled back to tell you that he's alive afterall.

... While your helis refuse to come near our tops once one of them was shot down and fell in the Tololing nullah... And IAF then had to resort to high altitude inaccurate bombing...

While your army chief himself said that they attacked with minimum 16:1 ratio since our UMGs were that much effective....

.... While your commander 121 brigade, responsible for Kargil, was SACKED during the battle.... He told IA chief that I can't simply hear you, hard of hearing your officers....

... While our CB gained immense respect, our AN TPQ 36 wrought havoc among your troops, which forced you to go for WLRs later....

And yeah, you still guys still haven't got Commander Yadav back.... Do something for him.

View attachment 915264View attachment 915266

FROM SURPRISE.....

It takes a certain level of self-delusion to look at this extreme military blunder as a success.

FROM SURPRISE.....
Damn, you have slaughtered him like a Qurbani Cow.

It takes a certain level of self-delusion to look at this extreme military blunder as a success.
Yeah, and self delusion by you guys have always afforded us opportunities to surprise you guys, till 2019.... Everytime.....

Damn, you have slaughtered him like a Qurbani Cow.
.... Unless he wants to contradict his own army chief.

Adopting and surviving under multiple fake IDs doesn't make you any more credible it just proves your desperation. Better read and learn and accept what your own Netas are telling you.

Point 5310:
●It is located at a distance of about one kilometre on the Pakistani side of the LoC
●Captured in an operation by troops of the IA on April 8, 2000
●The peak is of strategic importance because it enables the IA to tactically control 12 square kilometres of Pakistani territory in Karubar bowl
● Domination of this area also threatened the Pakistani posts opposite Turtok Sector from the rear

Point 5608: Lies about 15km to the east of Point 5353 in the Kaksar sector. It overlooks the Shingo Valley in Pakistan. Indian troops took control of this feature

The Indians reoccupied Point 5240, besides Point 5165, in August 1999

India controls Point 5070 too a strategically important peak along the Marpo La pass. It lies on the Pakistani side of the LoC, about 10 km west of Point 5353. Both Points 5070 and 5240 also overlook the Pakistani supply route for Point 5353

Last edited:

FROM SURPRISE.....
.... And of course... Our ARMY CHIEF Z SPENDING A NIGHT IN YOUR DEFENDED AREA.... TRY MATCHING THAT.

Yeah, and self delusion by you guys have always afforded us opportunities to surprise you guys, till 2019.... Everytime.....

the objective of a military operation is not to 'suprise' but to 'win'.

Tomorrow morning if you send two divisions of armor into Rajasthan, you will definitely 'surprise' us. But when we destroy them you would not have 'won',; you would have lost two divisions and we would still be 'surprised' and wondring what kind of a moron would do something so stupid.

Like we are wondering till today....what kind of imbecile would put soldiers on top of mountains without propoer supply chains to support them. This is more than stupidity. It is war crime to treat your soldiers so casually and dispensible.

.... And of course... Our ARMY CHIEF Z SPENDING A NIGHT IN YOUR DEFENDED AREA.... TRY MATCHING THAT.
While Indian army chief was on a foreign visit, not knowing that our men were going in, with our own army chief inside Indian area..... Kudos to your intelligence agencies as well....

IMG_20230206_190348~2.jpg

Tomorrow morning if you send two divisions of armor into Rajasthan, you will definitely 'surprise' us. But when we destroy them you would not have 'won',; you would have lost two divisions and we would still be 'surprised' and wondring what kind of a moron would do something so stupid.

Like we are wondering till today....what kind of imbecile would put soldiers on top of mountains without propoer supply chains to support them. This is more than stupidity. It is war crime to treat your soldiers so casually and dispensible.
I wonder what has stopped you guys from destroying us in the last 70 years, you have everything required... Go ahead.

I wonder what has stopped you guys from destroying us in the last 70 years, you have everything required... Go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom