What's new

Insult To Injury For Indian Air Force in Prelude To Kargil.

This is what I am saying....
I know he was not a general that time and I was just giving an example that no general if he knows enemy top officer is inside his country would let him go back as then he will be facing a court martial....

But then how VK Singh know that Musharraf was in India that night and Indian military didn't know.....

He didn't even provide proper answer when he was asked why did you let Musharraf go back???

So from hiding the age, fighting with govt to stay on the chair, joining politics and make cheap propaganda against govt in rallies (yes he has done all this) and then just saying YES to Musharraf's story that he was in India on that night and he said this when he was not even a part of army.... why??? just to catch attention and to be seen in media......
Are you simply dense or trolling just for the hell of it.
Let me ask you, when the IAF ACM Bhaduria took over from B S Dhanoa, do you think, Bhaduria was oblivious to what transpired on 27.2.2019 between PAF and IAF.
Apart from being a part of IAF at the time, upon assuming IAF Command, he would have been given a full briefings on the event and the current scenario.
Do you think that when VK Singh became Indian army chief, he would have been kept in dark to the situation viz-a -viz Pakistan. And i haven't seen any former or current Indian war lord coming forward and denying the Musharraf story.....which incidentally wasn't claimed by General Musharraf himself but rather revealed by another officer.

In the run up to Kargil conflict during 1999, Pakistan's then Army Commander, General Pervez Musharraf spent a night with his troops on the Indian side of LOC.
He was flown in a helicopter 11 km inside Indian Occupied Kashmir where he spent a night with Pakistani troops who were already there. The Pakistan Army Helicopter dropped him and came back then returned the next day to collect him. Yet the Indian Air Force remained totally oblivious to all this activity. OTOH, sometimes later, when even an Indian spy drone tried to intrude into Pakistani Airspace in the middle of the night, it was promptly shot down by the PAF. However, a helicopter twice intruding 11km into Indian airspace with Pakistan's top soldier and returning unchallenged was indeed like an insult to injury for the IAF.

Shot a drone with a Sidewinder. Why not use the machine gun?

Apart from Musharraf's own story and Pakistan army there is no substantial proof to prove this......

And what exactly is this?

article-2272263-174B34DC000005DC-531_468x277.jpg

Your forces who couldn't figure thousands of Troops crossing over and taking their positions on all important points would have known a lone helicopter flying in and out?

VK Singh was the worst thing that happened to indian army..... He even tried to hide his date of birth to avoid his retirement and shamelessly challaned the system later joined politics..... Thanks god army got rid of him..... Why should I take him seriously.....

i wish some day Modi ji do some juggling act and you people say something like this about him.

@Windjammer Musharraf did not spend night in India.... that is for sure.....

No one would dare to do that when fighting has taken place on the border.... its not like he was coward but its too risky for the head of a nation to put himself into such gambling in critical times like war.... maybe he spent a night 11 kms close to border in Pak area.... finally VK Singh statement is not a god's statement....

No one would dare to do that when fighting has taken place on the border.... its not like he was coward but its too risky for the head of a nation to put himself into such gambling in critical times like war.... maybe he spent a night 11 kms close to border in Pak area.... finally VK Singh statement is not a god's statement....
Looool and you know that because you were with musharaf. Now I know with 100% certainty that you are indian

In the run up to Kargil conflict during 1999, Pakistan's then Army Commander, General Pervez Musharraf spent a night with his troops on the Indian side of LOC.
He was flown in a helicopter 11 km inside Indian Occupied Kashmir where he spent a night with Pakistani troops who were already there. The Pakistan Army Helicopter dropped him and came back then returned the next day to collect him. Yet the Indian Air Force remained totally oblivious to all this activity. OTOH, sometimes later, when even an Indian spy drone tried to intrude into Pakistani Airspace in the middle of the night, it was promptly shot down by the PAF. However, a helicopter twice intruding 11km into Indian airspace with Pakistan's top soldier and returning unchallenged was indeed like an insult to injury for the IAF.

And a few days later, when Pakistanis tried to repeat a similar violation... This happened.

1623321424049.png

To which Pakistanis cry to this day.

And a few days later, when Pakistanis tried to repeat a similar violation... This happened.

View attachment 752041

To which Pakistanis cry to this day.

Canberra, Toofani, Gnat. Chetak....list is long, however,
lately when another Agni Pankh Patil lost his bearings , this what happened...
1623325171777.png

This alone made all the Indians disappear from PDF, like a fart in the wind.

Now, one can also ask, were you herding Goats and Sheep in the area that you are convinced Musharraf wasn't there......after all it were some animal grazers who after several weeks discovered that Indian posts were occupied by Pakistani soldiers and others.
Do you know how pathetic it sounds when you consider yourself more knowledgeable than your former army chief. Maybe you are in the wrong field, you could be advising Indian war cabinet or something or at least write to the Indian army and ask if some one can come up and deny the episode.

Back
Top Bottom