What's new

When 21 Sikhs Halted 10000 Pashtuns in NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys ignorant of history or do you like to keep trying on how to rewrite it (btw, the term rewriting history has a metaphorical connotation. You folks seem to have taken the meaning literally)

actually what you have asked me is VERBATIM what you mugs need to ask yourselves

So the Great Hindus are Making Paaaaad and Fart on some one else (Sikh) SHit ?

lol @ Lagar Bagars .

I think the Sikhs despite past history are more respected and get better credit in Pakistan than they would in india

more than what i could say about the brahmin wannabes here

i love it when these third-rate historians call it "undivided india" when hindustan - a constantly conquered land - was NEVER united :laugh:

lastly -- it is true sikhs were the first indics to cross indus and capture plain Pashtun lands... They did however fail miserably to occupy any of the mountainious Pashtun regions.

Sikh forces were organized, disciplined and led by brilliant leader and strategist like Ranjeet Singh while Pashtuns were divided into tribes, some of which were enemies of eachother (some things dont change) so each tribe faced sikh forces on their own and got crushed.

Syed Ahmad Shaheed came from hindostan along with his followers to Peshawer valley and organized a Pashtun force with the help of which he defeated sikhs in 2 major wars.

sikhs did not dare to attack again after that

many sikh did remain however and in fact we have community of sikhs in FATA as well as in settled areas like Peshawar (i have sikh friends who are basically speaking 100% local dialect of Pashto and adopted to local customs)

u know mate whats in the world sucks the most? its pakistan's version of history :D

I think the Sikhs despite past history are more respected and get better credit in Pakistan than they would in india

so why are they leaving pakistan and seeking asylum in INDIA

there is one thread opened by someone today on migration of Sikhs from pakistan to india

so why are they leaving pakistan and seeking asylum in INDIA

there is one thread opened by someone today on migration of Sikhs from pakistan to india

hate to burst your little bubble

Sikhs find peace in northwest Pakistan - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

p.s. how many tens of thousands of Sikhs packed up and fled india in HORDES before during & subsequent to Operation Bluestar, 1984 ;)

Heard there's quite a community in Canada.....not so fond of your type, your people

Achaa Mazak Tha.

PS : Our Last PM was a Sikh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom