What's new

What's your blood type?

It's not out of grudge, but out of my religion and insaniyaat(humanity).

Say for example I would give my blood to Hindutva, Muslim hating RSS troll.

Perhaps, his bigotry and thoughts towards Muslims, and Pakistanis would change.

suppose if an Indian donates his blood for you in a critical time would that change your thoughts towards India/Indians

B +ve and yes i will give my blood to any needy person

My blood group suggest the type of person I am B+.....................Ya i will donate to any needy human on this Planet......................

suppose if an Indian donates his blood for you in a critical time would that change your thoughts towards India/Indians

That's an interesting question.

If I had to get blood from an Indian, I would change my view towards the person that helped me.

But otherwise, my generalizations would not change. But, maybe they would over time as long as my beliefs are disrespected.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw

Don't be cheap Indian.

Don't troll.

He feels a certain way. You don't have to attack him.

Show yourself as the better person, otherwise your insults make you look the gutter person.

That's an interesting question.

Don't be cheap Indian.

Don't troll.

He feels a certain way. You don't have to attack him.

Show yourself as the better person, otherwise your insults make you look the gutter person.

Not attacking him but advising a fellow Indian

I am O positive and I won't take into consideration the nationality/religion/caste/ethnicity etc of the recipient and will donate my blood to anyone as long as I don't have any serious personal enmity with the needy

Back
Top Bottom