What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Trust me bro, I have experienced them first hand. I can trust my first born to a rottweiler, than a Palestinian. Closest comparison I can come up with, regarding them is: TTP on steroids. Yes. Even worse than the Saudi's.

Nothing comes close to an Afghan ! :bad:

What I said was that it was mostly kashmiris like us in western punjab who took revenge of muslim deaths of these low caste arains from sikhs and hindus in gujranwala and gujrat in 1947. This was because others did not have balls to take revenge of muslim deaths from sikhs while we had.

Another bullshit lie from the gypsy. Both maternal and my paternal side killed Sikhs. My nani's brother killed 12.

In honor of @Armstrong

I will post the most Martial Butt in all of the world:
Gama Palwan

220px-Gama1916.jpg

Strongest man in the world.

And look @Armstrong read about him. He was midget just like you. :P

But that midget was able to kick backside of 10 low caste arain at one time.

What I said was that it was mostly kashmiris like us in western punjab who took revenge of muslim deaths of these low caste arains from sikhs and hindus in gujranwala and gujrat in 1947. This was because others did not have balls to take revenge of muslim deaths from sikhs while we had.

BS :omghaha:

You had Khans going into Kashmir as Lashkar to save your kaum and native Punjabi dominated Pakistan army who went in afterwards to assist them but somehow Punjabis needed Kashmiris to fight for them in Punjab proper lol?

You will get love only in the back from punjabis, and I never said that we came in 1947 , I said most arains came in 1947 from indian punjab.
Oay paindu how did you get your hands on internet? :unsure:

My great grandpa's brother and his family were in Lahore way before 1947! Please keep your BS to yourself!

BS :omghaha:

You had Khans going into Kashmir as Lashkar to save your kaum and native Punjabi dominated Pakistan army who went in afterwards to assist them but somehow Punjabis needed Kashmiris to fight for them in Punjab proper lol?

What happened did I step on your tail. Punjabing speaking Kashmiris living in central punjab are higher than you musalli marasi fake syed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom