What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Since when you have become punjabi , you said you are syed and I proved they are arab migrants. Arabs came 5000s miles away from punjab , we kashmiris came just from next door. And for your information 1000 years ago northern part of punjab has historically been under kingdom of kashmir, the same was the case with Hazara hindko areas and even peshawar. We kashmiris were owners of half of punjab before your folk came in our lands.

My family came through Iran before settling in Punjab so not so far away lol but still been here among locals for hundreds of years whereas you admitted you came in 1947 so we are considered Punjabi but by your own definition you are a "muhajir" lol.

I know man idk maybe some Arain owns some land he wants or something, same thing when gulu was talking a lot I just thought he has some fight with a Syed in Pakistan and taking it out on me lol. That is why I ain't abuse no jatta because I met Pakistani jatts in person and some of my closest buddies are jatta. :)

All Pakistani people are awesome except for these kaafir masali churas with inferiority complexes.

I do not know exact number of gujjars in pakistani punjab but what is the source of this 6.2 million, is it some government census or just a made up figure

Joshuaproject, i doubt they are 100% correct. If we can get gujjar population from some british census then idea of gujar population will become more clear.

My family came through Iran before settling in Punjab so not so far away lol but still been here among locals for hundreds of years whereas you admitted you came in 1947 so we are considered Punjabi but by your own definition you are a "muhajir" lol.

We kashmiris living in western punjab are living here since centuries , you are fake punjabi.

We kashmiris living in western punjab are living here since centuries , you are fake punjabi.

So now you been here for centuries ok sir make up your mind, I may be fake punjabi but guess what I will still get more love from real punjabis than a kashmiri living in Punjab who is calling natives muhajir lol.

Falasteenion kee to *** *** ****, acid lagga kay! :mad:

Don't start with me khan sahib I swear I am feeling all casteist now it ain't gonna end well. :rofl:

Nah bro but why hate Falasteen now? Israeli kambukht treat them like animals what else you expect them to do but act like terrorists lol? :(

Back
Top Bottom