What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Oh ho baar baar Mir likhi jari houn! :angry:

@p(-)0ENiX :raise: Oh wait Kashmiri pundit :rofl:

Haha! This guessing game is entertaining. :lol:

Although, my maternal ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmins before their conversion to Islam.

@p(-)0ENiX Lone?! You loner!!! :rofl:

Lone? Nah, that's not my surname.

tried already...maybe shoulder? :p:

How about tongue, kidney, heart, brain, et cetera? :P

I already mentioned that wasn't my surname in a previous post.

Do you know population of gujars in Pakistan? If you can get data from British Census then we can estimate. From online sources it seem they are 6.2 million.

I do not know exact number of gujjars in pakistani punjab but what is the source of this 6.2 million, is it some government census or just a made up figure

Haha! This guessing game is entertaining. :lol:

Although, my maternal ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmins before their conversion to Islam.

Lone? Nah, that's not my surname.

How about tongue, kidney, heart, brain, et cetera? :P

I already mentioned that wasn't my surname in a previous post.
wani??
give more hints

We also have this kind of people, as i said most of people who talk tough on internet are real life losers, and the way they talk also tells about their khandan.

Lala let me tell you the Kashmiri is lucky that us Punjabis are not racist because if we were before we kicked out "jaladari muhajirs" we would start with with "Kashmiri muhajirs" lol.

Butts the most worthless unproductive people in Pakistan.

Known for only eating and shitting.

0 productivity.

This Butt Gypsy is funny. When his grandfathers were walking around barefoot in dhotis, my grandfathers had horses to ride.

And he is calling Arains vegetable gardeners. LOL

Back in those days, having even 1 horse was considered to be a sign of wealth.

Brother chad paara , Butts are good people someday I will tell you kahani about one Butt family and their rishtadari with my family. :agree:

Not his fault, as he said his parents taught him these things.

He is jealous of Arains, because his own people ain't shiz.

Haters gonna hate.

Chaudhry saab da illan: Pakistan Zindabad!

Brother chad paara , Butts are good people someday I will you kahani about one Butt family and their rishtadari with my family. :agree:

Butts are good and strong people like @Armstrong, but this chura gypsy is trying to get on my nerves here.

Lala let me tell you the Kashmiri is lucky that us Punjabis are not racist because if we were before we kicked out "jaladari muhajirs" we would start with with "Kashmiri muhajirs" lol.

Since when you have become punjabi , you said you are syed and I proved they are arab migrants. Arabs came 5000s miles away from punjab , we kashmiris came just from next door. And for your information 1000 years ago northern part of punjab has historically been under kingdom of kashmir, the same was the case with Hazara hindko areas and even peshawar. We kashmiris were owners of half of punjab before your folk came in our lands.

He is jealous of Arains, because his own people ain't shiz.

Haters gonna hate.

Chaudhry saab da illan: Pakistan Zindabad!

Butts are good and strong people like @Armstrong, but this chura gypsy is trying to get on my nerves here.

I know man idk maybe some Arain owns some land he wants or something, same thing when gulu was talking a lot I just thought he has some fight with a Syed in Pakistan and taking it out on me lol. That is why I ain't abuse no jatta because I met Pakistani jatts in person and some of my closest buddies are jatta. :)

Back
Top Bottom