What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

So now you been here for centuries ok sir make up your mind, I may be fake punjabi but guess what I will still get more love from real punjabis than a kashmiri living in Punjab who is calling natives muhajir lol.

You will get love only in the back from punjabis, and I never said that we came in 1947 , I said most arains came in 1947 from indian punjab.

You will get love only in the back from punjabis, and I never said that we came in 1947 , I said most arains came in 1947 from indian punjab.

You said you proudly came down to Punjab to kill hindus and sikhs during partition lol. Or your family did something of the sort.

Being from IOK and coming to Pakistani Punjab you would think his parents would have ehsaas and not teach muhajir type bs.

There is no shortage of Ahsan Framooshs - but anyway, this is first so called "kashmiri butt" i have seen talking about cast and his superiority over indigenous people - Between Jatts, Arains, Rajputs, Gujjars etc. boosting about their Biradari is not new thing, they are always loggerheads against each other and in competition to go ahead from each other in different fields, but still never call each other low cast. It's surprising that as per him, not only he, his parents but his whole village is in this sh!t. :pop:

In honor of @Armstrong

I will post the most Martial Butt in all of the world:
Gama Palwan

220px-Gama1916.jpg

Strongest man in the world.

And look @Armstrong read about him. He was midget just like you. :P

Trust me bro, I have experienced them first hand. I can trust my first born to a rottweiler, than a Palestinian. Closest comparison I can come up with, regarding them is: TTP on steroids. Yes. Even worse than the Saudi's.

Don't start with me khan sahib I swear I am feeling all casteist now it ain't gonna end well. :rofl:

Nah bro but why hate Falasteen now? Israeli kambukht treat them like animals what else you expect them to do but act like terrorists lol? :(

Trust me bro, I have experienced them first hand. I can trust my first born to a rottweiler, than a Palestinian. Closest comparison I can come up with regarding them is: TTP on steroids. Yes. Even worse than the Saudi's.

Nah man they are desperate when you become desperate you act stupid. Listen there is a reason even Christian Palestinians do not condemn any of the Islamic psychos running around in Gaza or West Bank.

Trust me bro, I have experienced them first hand. I can trust my first born to a rottweiler, than a Palestinian. Closest comparison I can come up with, regarding them is: TTP on steroids. Yes. Even worse than the Saudi's.
You dont have a 1st born :whistle: get one 1st then trust it to me :woot:

Nah man they are desperate when you become desperate you act stupid. Listen there is a reason even Christian Palestinians do not condemn any of the Islamic psychos running around in Gaza or West Bank.
Heck even some Jews from Israel dont wanna side the Zionist only @Hyperion wanna go help them with pampers on! :unsure:

Another one of your bull shit lies.:rofl:

Arains in majority have always been in Uch/Multan Saiwal, Lyallpur, and Lahore areas. Keep lying gypsy. :lol:

You said you proudly came down to Punjab to kill hindus and sikhs during partition lol. Or your family did something of the sort.

What I said was that it was mostly kashmiris like us in western punjab who took revenge of muslim deaths of these low caste arains from sikhs and hindus in gujranwala and gujrat in 1947. This was because others did not have balls to take revenge of muslim deaths from sikhs while we had.

Back
Top Bottom