What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Ok gypsy. You are just a little pussy and you know it. Scared to give out your address. I can give you mine. Chura gypsy.
leave him be! He is trolling and waiting in line to be kicked off the forum!

Nah all Jews in Israel support Israel but Jews over here in America are not all pro Zio.
Not all Jews...well at least to some news info...

What happened did I step on your tail. Punjabing speaking Kashmiris living in central punjab are higher than you musalli marasi fake syed.

Sorry but truth is us "fake syeds" are amongst the highest next to Chaudrys and everyone knows it. :D Either way my marrasi *** is higher than you anyday. :lol:

How come you so calm compared to your compatriot jattgutt who only talks about height and caste of Pakistani punjabis lol. Even another sikh over here is mad cool @Jaggu I think. :)
yaara i am like @LoveIcon and they r like razpak
I put friendship and loyalty above religion, creed or country.

Ok gypsy. You are just a little pussy and you know it. Scared to give out your address. I can give you mine. Chura gypsy.

You are indeed a musalli low caste arain. When low caste people like you are shown your real worth in real punjab they start acting like a d**

@Shahmir kashmir, beta, my great grand father's lashkar conquered your kind over night..... pillaged and pillaged for weeks..... I have heard the stories....

Don't sully Punjabis. They are one of the most ruthless fighters and honorable people we have faced in engagements, and consider it an honor fighting alongside and against.

Sorry but truth is us "fake syeds" are amongst the highest next to Chaudrys and everyone knows it. :D

Kaar che baithey tere jaye masalli apne aap nu high caste samjdey ney , aida matlab ay nahi key marasi aala nassal dey ho gaye ney. Chaudhary koi zaat nahi hondi, ay aik title jaire ke baaz aukat low caste arain vi istamaal karde ney. Baaz aukat tey asi churian nu vi chaudhary keh key bulane aan.

@Shahmir kashmir, beta, my great grand father's lashkar conquered your kind over night..... pillaged and pillaged for weeks..... I have heard the stories....

Don't sully Punjabis. They are one of the most ruthless fighters and honorable people we have faced in engagements, and consider it an honor fighting alongside them, and against.

Who invited you here to poke your nose, pashtuns have no importance what so ever in my eyes, I do not even regard them worth talking.

Back
Top Bottom