What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

@Shahmir kashmir, beta, my great grand father's lashkar conquered your kind over night..... pillaged and pillaged for weeks..... I have heard the stories....

Don't sully Punjabis. They are one of the most ruthless fighters and honorable people we have faced in engagements, and consider it an honor fighting alongside and against.

As per him, his butt village ruled Punjab for centuries. :pop:

This Butt retard said his people killed Sikhs for Arains in 1947, but Butts didn't do shit for his own people in kashmir. :rofl:

What a pathological liar this gypsy is. :lol:

@p(-)0ENiX sheikh sahaab tell me already @qamar1990 yeh sahi hai bhai...tussi mujhay dosroun ko extortion ker nay par laga do! :angry:

Kashmiri Sheikhs are my maternal ancestors. :D

By the way, I don't think it's possible to coerce a surname out of someone. :laughcry:

gillani, naqshbandi, agha or andrabi:partay:

Lol! None of those are correct. :D

Pata nai tussi konsi blaa ho :rofl: Next on the list is Malik!

never heard of naqshbandi here :unsure: Didnt even know they are Kashmiri

Wrong again! :rofl: Give up buddy, after creating such a scene, I don't think I am going to share my surname anyway. :P

Nope.

I want your opinion on central punjab jatts :D

I am friends only with punjabi jatts and gujjars. My best friends have always been jatts and closest have been sandhu and cheema jatts.

Baaaa baaaa booo booo...... beta, your kind trembles at the sight of a khan or a chaudri!

Now go make love to a sheep..... inbred fool.

you puppy is used to other puppies of your kind , do not engage with me.

Kashmiri Sheikhs are my maternal ancestors. :D

By the way, I don't think it's possible to coerce a surname out of someone. :laughcry:

Lol! None of those are correct. :D

Wrong again! :rofl: Give up buddy, after creating such a scene, I don't think I am going to share my surname anyway. :P

Nope.
Last one on wikipedia list is rathore :unsure:

@Shahmir kashmir, beta, my great grand father's lashkar conquered your kind over night..... pillaged and pillaged for weeks..... I have heard the stories....

I've heard the stories too.....the massacres those Lashkars did in Baramulla were shameful; Indians may blow them vastly out of proportion but there is no escaping that in some instances some extremely shameful things were committed by those Pukhtoon Lashkars !

Don't sully Punjabis. They are one of the most ruthless fighters and honorable people we have faced in engagements, and consider it an honor fighting alongside and against.

We aiseeiii boltaa haiii jaisss you're the one who faced off against us Punjabis ? :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom