What's new

Whats the biggest lie you said or still saying to your partner or parents?

ab ruloage kya ???? gum bantane se halka hota hai dost..chalo ho jao suru.

nahi bta sakta shivani ji.....thats why i come on pdf.Here we mess with trolls and my attention is diverted from issues:azn:
and i know the solution but it will take time to come back on track,atleast month.

and i have to run fast..very fast..to get back everything normal....:)

in my first semester engineering i had 2 backlogs but i didn't tell my parents but in very next semester i cleared my all subjects with good marks.....though my gf knew....even in this semester i have 1 back but this time they know.........i guess that was the biggest lie of my life....and when i will be done with my engg. I will tell my parents about that.

i used to get failure in many subjects and in whole B.TEch,only once i told about backlogs..
i never told my parents about my result...i got beaten by father in first sem.

every time they asked me about the result..i always said i passed the exam:)

my parents cares a lot abt me and i dont want to hurt them.:) but i cleared everything before btech completion..

i used to get failure in many subjects and in whole B.TEch,only once i told about backlogs..
i never told my parents about my result...i got beaten by father in first sem.

every time they asked me about the result..i always said i passed the exam:)

my parents cares a lot abt me and i dont want to hurt them.:) but i cleared everything before btech completion..
now i am feeling good....atleast i am not the only one....this is my 6th sem......okay so did you tell them afterwards about your backs?.....because they trust me very much and i really don't want to lose their faith in me by telling that.......

Yeh kya kah diya!!
Did it happen to you?????:azn::angel: hainaa!!!!......... such bol yara!!

I'll request DRDO to develop handy one step DNA test kit to help people suffering "Shaq Disorder" :P

Shaq Disorder :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom