What's new

Whats the biggest lie you said or still saying to your partner or parents?

My life, studies Job all appeared very smooth and easy. I tell my parents, "I am hard working"... I am anything but hardworking?? :no:

oye ye thread abhee tak zinda hai...:cheesy:

.baajee ye to aapke rasookh kee tauheen hai:disagree:

First car was stolen within a month of me buying it, told parents it was at the mechanics, borowwed money from friends, bought exact same car. Parents never found out about it.

tumblr_lpxjuqdI291ql3wml.gif

i have lied to every one and i do it to my clients all day long job ha csr kia kary :rofl:

This question should be addressed to American govt. They are expert and market leaders in deception

How the hell non-Urdu members supposed to read or be interested in a thread with too many Urdu written posts?:sick:

I dont lie to my parents i word it differently, my dad personally looks at my transcripts :(, my grades were decent so no worries there. I never told em about my past drug habits. They know i smoke and i drink lol.

Well I don't lie to girls anymore, i realised women have a sense of detecting bullshit, you will get caught. Biggest lie was i screwed my ex's friend and denied it outright and never admitted to her. She was suspicious though.

A Diplomatic Statement !
Ok, remembering my biggest lie.............which one is bigger? oh, here it comes:
When I was 8 years old, I got a very bad grade in Math, so I forged the exam paper with full mark :hang2:. Thereafter, my elder brother came to my class asking my teacher about me, my teacher told him about my horrible marks in Maths :hitwall:. At that moment, My face turnd into different colors :sick:. I was very afraid of my mother's reaction, so I made superficial wounds on my arm pretending that I was harmed by "hooligans", so they would forget about exam paper forgery. Then, wow:cheers:, my parents got so mad for me and they couldn't say no to anything I demanded after then, and I remember how much troubles I caused for my elder brother in revenge :devil:.(the one who exposed my low marks). But Subhan Allah after couple of days while I was walking outside, my hands stuck into my tight pockets and I fell down directly on my face on concret ground and got serious bruises. I think that was a revenge from Allah:cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom