What's new

Whats the biggest lie you said or still saying to your partner or parents?

aaaaaa......and u expect members to answer this....including me :D i havent lied ever...:P oops i just did

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

the biggest lie i made to my partner/wife&parents was ????????? i dont remember????:taz::taz:.....:rofl::rofl:

does the trick at times :D

I think members of PDF are very shareef, koi jhooth nahin bolta hain except me :eek:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

it seam's nobody is interested in teeling truth here????????:cry::cry:

agar thread topic "Whats the biggest truth you said or still saying to your partner or parents" hota to shayad members interested hote

had the OP started a tharkee thread there would have been atleast 10 pages & over 300 thanks...but i never knew telling the truth is so difficult...come on guy's stand up & say something...THANKS

I lied to them about the grades when i was in college.Later on I realized that I really did something wrong and wrote a letter to my dad and apologized for the mistake i committed.He scolded me a bit but everything was over in no time.I never lied with them after that :cheesy:

I lie to my wife almost everyday, agar naa bola then I will be in huge trouble :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom