What's new

Whats the biggest lie you said or still saying to your partner or parents?

Unfortunately yes

Young_Ned_Spanking.jpg

I was told during my spanking that it hurts them (my parents) more than it hurts me. I replied yes but not in the same place

Yaeh at times parents ko thoda strict hona padta hain

I have literally never lied about anything but one really bad thing ...which is kinda personal.
ill say this-
im inherently not a lying person....but allegedly a very good liar, its partly due to the fact tht i always strive very hard to maintain an image of trust and truth around me,and when i do lie i only lie about things tht people cannot deduce on there own or through local connections or maybe future altercations.

its really helps to be a trustworthy person ...if u really want urself to always be on top of a tricky situation..
my 2cents;)

i have a confession here?????

last night i told my wifeall problems im having with her off late & promised to be more sincear & loyal in future ..though it was a bit rouf in starting but she was happy that i told the truth & she (i think forgave me).....????:angel:

last night i told my wifeall problems im having with her off late & promised to be more sincear & loyal in future ..though it was a bit rouf in starting but she was happy that i told the truth & she (i think forgave me).....????:angel:

o na karein......itni jaldi forgive kar diya :eek: :P

Oh no!! did you tell her all your tharkee stories of past and present? Is she still happy and content?

If yes!!

Hat's off to her!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom