What's new

Whats the biggest lie you said or still saying to your partner or parents?

oho...par kyon:angel:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

to kya agar woh apko maaf na kartee....u wouldve quit pdf :azn:.............o na kareeein :D

no woulnt have quit PDF but would not be in codition to ???? ...you know!!!!

maaf na kareein matlab..you are asking him not to quit or his wife not to forgive him :P :P :P

not to quit pdf :angel:

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

there are few things which a person can share with himself only and some times we have to burn inside with this..:)

ohohohohooo badi philosophy...OKHAIR JI:P

my Life is running on only lie...live in different city.......i dont know what will happen if i get xposed.

its very difficult to get happiness from life...

chances are u already are:cry: ...and people arnd u are just playing along.
Humans will be humans and no matter how much we may differ on the outside...we tend to empathise with most of the things happening to others.
I like to read people;
ill tell u this,....most people are smarter than they project when it comes to lies.,most probably,just to avoid an embarrassing situation.
Telling the truth puts others off balance and easier to manipulate.

come out clean and feel relieved no matter what ...and feel stronger and more in control:tup:

PS--im a serious control freak...so maybe most may not relate to this.dunno still i try.

chances are u already are:cry: ...and people arnd u are just playing along.
Humans will be humans and no matter how much we may differ on the outside...we tend to empathise with most of the things happening to others.
I like to read people;
ill tell u this,....most people are smarter than they project when it comes to lies.,most probably,just to avoid an embarrassing situation.
Telling the truth puts others off balance and easier to manipulate.

come out clean and feel relieved no matter what ...and feel stronger and more in control:tup:

well no body knows when i lied and where;) i will get every thing normal with in month;)
but b4 that if anything happens then i m gone ....in front of family,friends,relatives:hitwall:

and mistake was fking silly...and now you can understand where and to whom i am lying and to which extent;)

i want to get out this mess...:devil: and i have successfully done this 100 times b4:azn:

but this time is more serious.

in my first semester engineering i had 2 backlogs but i didn't tell my parents but in very next semester i cleared my all subjects with good marks.....though my gf knew....even in this semester i have 1 back but this time they know.........i guess that was the biggest lie of my life....and when i will be done with my engg. I will tell my parents about that.

Back
Top Bottom