What's new

Whatever

Kahein terey ko ban na kardoon nashey mein...

What is wrong with you people?
yaar kasam sa!!

If that is a possibility, i can send you some Banu Naswar!!

Breaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ho jai ge :P :D

um naswar corner ko dond raa haa

BTW what you think is right with us
hai!!
Yaad-e-maazi azab ha ya rab!!
Cheen la muj sa hafiza myra!!

Kya baat yaad krwa rai han ap!
FUN DAYS!!

No Sir Je Kal Strikes those days :P

:P dont ask about the phast :P

dard bhari kahani hay

:lol:
I hope you are not right..
Jesse quick might have a say...

I have nothing against Jesse quick, or Kid Flash for that matter. I just think they were brought on too quickly.

Barry in my opinion should have been the only Speedster Hero on that show for at least the first 3 Seasons.

I also don't like the fact that Kid Flash is almost, if not just as fast as flash is now which to me is complete b*******.

@KAL-EL , this is epic...

I remember watching that.. awesome scene and show of power from the flash for sure.

One of my favorite scenes from that show.

Basically showing that Superman has to hold back his power on Earth for fear of hurting someone but lets loose on darkseid.

Justice league flash's suit isn't as good, the residue lighting seems to be white while Barry leaves red lighting.

I'm not a big fan of the Justice League movie Flash armor/suit. Maybe it will grow on me once I watch the film in its entirety.

I actually like the TV show suit a little better which I know will probably put me in the minority.

The Silver age Barry Allen suit is the all time best to me. Especially when Barry noblily sacrificed his life in it to save the universe from the the anti-monitor in the still epic Crisis on Infinite Earths comic series.

crisis-8-cover-108363.jpg

Speaking of crisis on infinite Earths. For those that don't know, that is when Kara zor-el, the original ultra powerful and real Supergirl (not the one currently on TV that's written to be very weak) sacrifices her life to save Superman in that same comic series.

Sad but epic cover

crisis.jpg

Last edited:
I have nothing against Jesse quick, or Kid Flash for that matter. I just think they were brought on too quickly.

Barry in my opinion should have been the only Speedster Hero on that show for at least the first 3 Seasons.

I also don't like the fact that Kid Flash is almost, if not just as fast as flash is now which to me is complete b*******.

I remember watching that.. awesome scene and show of power from the flash for sure.

One of my favorite scenes from that show.

Basically showing that Superman has to hold back his power on Earth for fear of hurting someone but lets loose on darkseid.

I'm not a big fan of the Justice League movie Flash armor/suit. Maybe it will grow on me once I watch the film in its entirety.

I actually like the TV show suit a little better which I know will probably put me in the minority.

The Silver age Barry Allen suit is the all time best to me. Especially when Barry noblily sacrificed his life in it to save the universe from the the anti-monitor in the still epic Crisis on Infinite Earths comic series.

View attachment 395548

Speaking of crisis on infinite Earths. For those that don't know, that is when Kara zor-el, the original ultra powerful and real Supergirl (not the one currently on TV that's written to be very weak) sacrifices her life to save Superman in that same comic series.

Sad but epic cover

View attachment 395549
cd078a17.jpg
3baFjQH.jpg

no videos to share but look at the constructs of hal jordan

For the general good of the Pakistani public i would like to advise the Pakistani female readers of this forum (but not the female members here) to come out of their delusion of understanding things better than men. This disturbing tendency i've observed over the years. I can tell from experience that such miscalculations result in the rights of the individuals getting violated and denied. Hence if the Pakistani women doesnt want to go back to a complete subjugation by men she must start forming honest opinions about things.

cd078a17.jpg
3baFjQH.jpg

no videos to share but look at the constructs of hal jordan

^^^ well that pretty much encapsulates just how insanely powerful beings like Green Lantern and Superman are.

I remember reading an older Superman story where he accidentally sneezed away an entire solar system. No, I kid you not :lol:

For the general good of the Pakistani public i would like to advise the Pakistani female readers of this forum (but not the female members here) to come out of their delusion of understanding things better than men. This disturbing tendency i've observed over the years. I can tell from experience that such miscalculations result in the rights of the individuals getting violated and denied. Hence if the Pakistani women doesnt want to go back to a complete subjugation by men she must start forming honest opinions about things.

What was that all about?
What about female readers that really understand things better than most men?
Should they stop? Or don't you think they exist at all?
And what about female members? Why the exclusion?
Can I safely assume my PDF sisters fit your standards?
Or do you mean that they are a lost cause, too far gone?

It's all pretty puzzling really!

I'll wish you good day quickly as I assume answers will be flying soon, Tay.

and now i can't wait for next episode.why do you do this god i hate you (not hate you hate you but still :P)
lol.

Totally agreed.
I like the Tv show suit too, it's just better. And don't get me started on the lightning..
They should make an animated movie. Apparently Barry Allen comes back to life and in between Kid Flash becomes 'Flash'.

I remember reading an older Superman story where he accidentally sneezed away an entire solar system. No, I kid you not :lol:
For real? :o:

lol.

Totally agreed.

I like the Tv show suit too, it's just better. And don't get me started on the lightning..

They should make an animated movie. Apparently Barry Allen comes back to life and in between Kid Flash becomes 'Flash'.

For real? :o:

Oh yeah.. The pre-crisis Silver age Superman was insanely powerful. I mean the guy could probably juggle Stars if he wanted to :lol:

After crisis on infinite Earth's (in the mid-80's) he was Rebooted and although he still remained very powerful, he wasn't nearly nearly as insanely powerful as the silver age version.

Since then though, he's come back to being closer to his silver age power levels.

The general complaint about him is if he's too powerful, there's no suspense in his stories and I get that.

but the same exact complaint can be made against other insanely powerful super beings like the Flash, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

It all comes down to good writing. If there is good writing, there can always be nemesis to rival the hero. if not with power, then with brains. Or combination of both.

Lex Luthor is a perfect example of an ordinary human being physically, but a mental Powerhouse who's been able to rival Superman for many years.

And maybe I'm just a selfish nerd, but I like Superman when he's insanely powerful. Not a week watered-down version.

That's my biggest complaint against the TV version of Supergirl. She's very watered-down and doesn't seem to possess a fraction of the power that her comic book character possesses.

End nerd rant :lol:

@WAJsal you haven't told us yet who is your favorite super hero
Flash, Spider-man, Batman, Superman, Iron man, Hulk, the list goes on...:lol:
I guess i have always liked Flash more than anyone.
@KAL-EL , did you see this?
http://comicbook.com/2017/05/08/the-flash-season-3-sizzle-reel-finale/

That's my biggest complaint against the TV version of Supergirl. She's very watered-down and doesn't seem to possess a fraction of the power that her comic book character possesses.
Do you think we ought to see Flash showcasing a new power in the finale, are there any such interesting powers we might later see?

Back
Top Bottom