What's new

Whatever

@Assailiant Fellow Fastian bro after i dropped out of Fast i wasted 10 years due to one reason or another but now i am going back to college to study Physics. And i will be like totally massive in a couple of years. But if guys like you and other Fastians would like to work with me we can start discussing the possibilities right now. What say you ?
I would Love to But brother i am no longer in Fast. I am Doing my bachelors in Aerospace Engineering From IST.

It's official: Malaika-Arbaaz divorced:

Fir akela!

28arbaaz-malaika5.jpg

Fir akela!

Ashok mate, sorry for not speaking the tongue but ...
I hope that Fir akela is not an expression of joy?

There's no greater tragedy in the world than when love loses the fight!

Something alone right? M'well ...
I'm a hardcore loner and yet I don't recommend that.

Just sayin', sorry if I mistook your intention, good day, Tay.

bro it means lonely/single again

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up my friend
and so sorry to Ashok for getting it wrong.

Still, whomever lost a true love in any way
can't but feel a twinge of the heart for it.

Have a blessed day tomorrow, Tay.

Pdf fact: Majority of Indian population are illegal Bangladeshi. Every Indian in pdf knows at least a dozen of illegal Bangladeshi living in India. But their govt can't find them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...9b3d759cfe7_story.html?utm_term=.7cfb886f7b9a

When it gets the attention it deserves from the state govt, they are found and processed in relative short order.

Step 2 is getting SHW on board with an action plan. Will not be that hard to do.....given how she surrendered over Teesta....and gave us everything we wanted in return (like transit, and continuing trade + investment fully on our terms and advantage). She's a good minion.

Step 3 will be a glorious thing to watch on this forum.

@Oscar I need some guidance I'm like fully creeped out (non-forum related) but I remember how you gave me a few heads up and PLEASE now isn't the time to say 'told you so'. I'm going to delete this message soon but check your FB!
What FB?
I don't use the FB account anymore

I thought you disappeared. :p:
no i aint going no where.
there's either :
  • indians and pakistanis spewing out war of words
  • indians blabbering on about the rafale
  • pakistanis talking about a a new ship (now finalised) and the j31 and jf-17
  • china leaving them both for dust
  • i dont go to the middle east section thats 500's domain

hows life treating you?
me.............. im trying to sell my car.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...9b3d759cfe7_story.html?utm_term=.7cfb886f7b9a

When it gets the attention it deserves from the state govt, they are found and processed in relative short order.

Step 2 is getting SHW on board with an action plan. Will not be that hard to do.....given how she surrendered over Teesta....and gave us everything we wanted in return (like transit, and continuing trade + investment fully on our terms and advantage). She's a good minion.

Step 3 will be a glorious thing to watch on this forum.
Good luck with it

@Morse_Code I know i asked you something but you ignored it many months back thinking it was a troll. But i am asking you a serious question this time and i really want to know. Do LUMS students buy pirated international books or do they buy local books ?

Back
Top Bottom