What's new

Whatever

@Blue Marlin Lol,what a creepy guy,why is he allowed to walk free ?
its very creepy i saw this a while back. form it says there were reports of him impersonating an ambulance before, but this is his first time being booked for impersonating an ambulance (for using blues and two's)

next time its jail time even then it would be for a few weeks.

its very creepy i saw this a while back. form it says there were reports of him impersonating an ambulance before, but this is his first time being booked for impersonating an ambulance (for using blues and two's)

next time its jail time even then it would be for a few weeks.

What shocked me is that we don't know who this guy is,why he did impersonate an ambulance and what he did with it,yet he only got a fine of hundred of £ and few points off his driving license and was allowed to walk free and didn't see his 'ambulance' seized. . I am pretty sure people got more for less than that.
I think I am being to crual against him,he could be our only hope in case of emergency,lol,bless him. :P

What shocked me is that we don't know who this guy is,why he did impersonate an ambulance and what he did with it,yet he only got a fine of hundred of £ and few points off his driving license and was allowed to walk free and didn't see his 'ambulance' seized. . I am pretty sure people got more for less than that.
I think I am being to crual against him,he could be our only hope in case of emergency,lol,bless him. :P
personally i would have confiscated the van

@Pakistani Exile

add me so I can send you a message and reply to your post.

or, wth, I'll just post it here

Are you saying you can't be a good person if you are a Salafi Muslim? My ancestors were Salafis and they were a people of great morality and piety. You need to tone down on topics you know little about.
I think you'll agree that the world was a different place many decades ago, what is happening now in the muslim world with all the radicalization is not something your ancestors would have approved of, I don't think.

and "saudi" arabia is what is radicalizing these people with their current version of "sallafi/wahhabi/ultra orthodox 7th century sunni" or whatever the hell you want to call that crap.

I wouldn't even have a problem if they kept in in the arabian desert, idgaf what some other person or group of people do in some distant part of the world, but these people are hell bent on converting all the muslims of the world to their toxic terrorist (no different from ISIS) ideology, they are the main reason why Pakistan is suffering from so much extremism.

isis and saudi are the same, I hate that state and their clergy and their ideology, I obviously do not hate the tens of millions of people who live there, that would be retarded.

so yeah, if anyone call themselves "sallafi" today, there is a very good chance that they are sympathetic to groups like ISIS, taliban etc even if they're not willing to strap that suicide vest on themselves.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that even though i've scorned this place in the past and still have contempt for it in large. But i fully appreciate the female presence here. The females here are as cherished as anywhere in the world. East asian, south asian, mid eastern, european or american. They are all prized company here for me.

Dr. Mohammed Tahir ul Qadri marks his debut today as a TV analyst on BOL News in a program called ‘BOL Dr. Qadri Kay Sath’. This program is aired every Saturday from 11th March 2017. After Pervez Musharraf, Dr. Tahir ul Qadri is the second politician to join a show on Bol News as analyst. This seems to be an effective step by Dr. Tahir ul qadri and the BOL team as it will change the perception of politicians in our society. Not just that but it will also break the barriers between politician and normal people who really want to see their public figure, what they want to hear from their favorite public figure/politician. Usually politicians are prominent during election or some specific events. This will be a nice move to listen how Dr. Qadri will take on the current issues of Pakistan and what will be his suggestions. The show took the social media by storm especially Twitter as #BOLDrQadriKaySaath trends nationwide.

(About Dr. Tahir ul Qadri) On 25 May 1989, Dr. Qadri founded a political party, Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT). In 1990, Dr. Qadri participated in the national election. He was also elected as a Member of the National Assembly for his constituency. On 29 November 2004, Qadri announced his resignation as a Member of the National Assembly protesting the counterterrorism policies of the then President Pervez Musharraf. On 23 June 2015, Qadri launched 'Peace and Counter-terrorism Curriculum' in London, England to theologially counter the ideology of Islamic State of Levant The curriculum features two books, one for students and one for teachers, imams and khateebs. The initiative was supported by former Islamist and liberal activist Maajid Nawaz, and politician Sayeeda Warsi. He has been invited to deliver his lectures by several organizations.

Arp does one liners of the same thing though. I have long detailed posts with variety and thought (that even many BD's silently learn from) hehe.

2 minute NOODLES ka tym hai sirjee......
Jab one line se kam ho....to koi ESSAY kyo likhe?

@A.P. Richelieu What's your point of view about this ?

opa.png

As World War Two comes to an end, a group of German POWs, boys rather than men, are captured by the Danish army and forced to engage in a deadly task – to defuse and clear land mines from the Danish coastline. With little or no training, the boys soon discover that the war is far from over. Inspired by real events, LAND OF MINE exposes the untold story of one tragic moment in post-war history. @Nilgiri @Desert Fox
Hacksaw Ridge, another great war film i recently watched, directed by Mel Gibson

@Nilgiri @The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom