What's new

Whatever

Some sites like BR don't allow you to register through free accounts like yahoo,gmail,rediff etc.You have to register through your ISP a/c or a premium a/c.This ensures that you stay within limits.

But then there are only 4 active females in this forum ... me, Emo, Elmo and Jana..:cry:

and countless guyz...

Therefore, I have quite a few number of enemies.. but then I also have quite a few friends and supporters.:yahoo:

Nope I think there are more. You are forgetting the thread starter, DBC

But then there are only 4 active females in this forum ... me, Emo, Elmo and Jana..:cry:

and countless guyz...

Therefore, I have quite a few number of enemies.. but then I also have quite a few friends and supporters.:yahoo:

You forgot the thread starter..:disagree:

I purposefully chose the word "register" and not "browse". you can browse PDF with dynamic Ips but you CANNOT register your new ID.

Try it yourself. You cannot register via captcha verification using a masked Ip address. unless you know the tricks and trades of the game.

Hey who said you can't register with new ID.I know many members here have multiple ID's.;)

I purposefully chose the word "register" and not "browse". you can browse PDF with dynamic Ips but you CANNOT register your new ID.

Try it yourself. You cannot register via captcha verification using a masked Ip address. unless you know the tricks and trades of the game.
You might be right........... i was never banned in any forum

You seems to be experienced enough so you probably know more than me :lol::lol::lol:

You might be right........... i was never banned in any forum

You seems to be experienced enough so you probably know more than me :lol::lol::lol:

Not that I appreciate your satire but I pity your ignorance sirjee.

Anyways I am a certified professional on the issue.

yeah including that too... but all of them stay out of trouble.. but for some reason I always end up getting in trouble..:cry::cry::cry:

Well if you are listing girls who fights and make enemies then I dont think EMO has any enemy list :D

She talks blunt and fights hard but I dont think anyone hates her (I may be wrong)
I think some members disrespected her and she had to report them, otherwise she is cool.

Not that I appreciate your satire but I pity your ignorance sirjee.

Anyways I am a certified professional on the issue.

Cerfied Professional in getting banned :woot::woot::woot:

Oh well if you meant Certified Professional in IT........... may i know your qualifications please

Well if you are listing girls who fights and make enemies then I dont think EMO has any enemy list :D

She talks blunt and fights hard but I dont think anyone hates her (I may be wrong)
I think some members disrespected her and she had to report them, otherwise she is cool.

every girl is Unique... :devil: and I am not Emo :agree:

Kill Bill who is this Agnoistic Hindu?

I am sure your secret service may have found the truth (PM me if you know that) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom