What's new

Whatever

I think everyone should get dumped once :D
It brings out the philosopher in you ;)

probably thats the reason why i became philosopher in such a early age. Can you believe i used to read the poetry of Allama Iqbal when i was merely 15-16 years old :lol::rofl::rofl:

I still wonder 40 year old Pakistanis feel uncomfortable reading his poetries and i used to read his poems when i was very young :confused:

Can't tell you what peoples thinks abut me in my real life :lol:

Would you please explain in your own words what is Easter?

There was another guy who said Happy eaaster but i asked the same question and he did not reply

Please do not share the links but explain in your own words what exactly is this EASTER?

yet silent_ninja is mad at me because he thinks I am Indian lover and support Indians.. :D:D

So many guyz and so many reasons to get mad.. ;)

Well I think you either like a guy or you dont. Can you force yourself to love someone just because he/she is from a particular region?

I myself don't like all Indians ( both in real life and in PDF) and I have dated a Pakistani girl back in 2007.

Would you please explain in your own words what is Easter?

There was another guy who said Happy eaaster but i asked the same question and he did not reply

Please do not share the links but explain in your own words what exactly is this EASTER?

i think the guy you mentioned said sth about it............I am not the right person to ask this Q , all i can offer is best wishes.:D

probably thats the reason why i became philosopher in such a early age. Can you believe i used to read the poetry of Allama Iqbal when i was merely 15-16 years old :lol::rofl::rofl:

I still wonder 40 year old Pakistanis feel uncomfortable reading his poetries and i used to read his poems when i was very young :confused:

Can't tell you what peoples thinks abut me in my real life :lol:

Waqt se pehle budha ho gaya? :P

Back
Top Bottom