What's new

Whatever

Thats why you should follow Amir Khan. Never run after Bus, Train or ladki. If you get thrown by any of these, it hurts reall bad.:rofl:

But the hard irony of life is that, if you need to reach somewhere you need to get a lift :) ( either from a bus or a girl)

i think the guy you mentioned said sth about it............I am not the right person to ask this Q , all i can offer is best wishes.:D

then why share something that you don't even know what it is?

Can anybody else explain me this please?

Would you please explain in your own words what is Easter?

There was another guy who said Happy eaaster but i asked the same question and he did not reply

Please do not share the links but explain in your own words what exactly is this EASTER?

It is said Jesus resurrected this day.

Well I think you either like a guy or you dont. Can you force yourself to love someone just because he/she is from a particular region?

you are right.. you can't force anyone to change their views and mindset.. but one guy was asking me to wave Iran flag from now on because I support Iranians.. and some other guys were doubting my Pakistaniyat because I started a thread on "Diversity of India and its People" :lol:

:pakistan::pakistan:

I have written a ballad for that :D
will send you in PM, I have not protected the copyright and thats the reason I am not pasting that here :)

send me PM also....... :smitten:

Won't share with anybody else a part from Internet world

are you christian?

and if Prophet Jesus was resurrected then who was crucified :cry:

Nope, not Christian.

Story is, he was crucified on Good Friday, and resurrected on Easter. Dont know more than this.

you are right.. you can't force anyone to change their views and mindset.. but one guy was asking me to wave Iran flag from now on because I support Iranians.. and some other guys were doubting my Pakistaniyat because I started a thread on "Diversity of India and its People" :lol:

:pakistan::pakistan:

Then you could have PMed them about your true intention behind starting that particular thread :P

Yeah that was definitely C++. Because i do not know another language. :P :D

and i do not have any software that compiles language other than C++.

C++ is a painful and dirty language. It's debugging capabilities are even worse. I have seen some segmentation faults and even with GDB tool I cannot track down where it is happening. Even professors told me it would take 1-2 days to track down the source of the crash. It's a huge multi-threaded program which is what makes it painful.

Java on ther other hand is a much more cleaner language. Slow, yes, restrictive, yes, but I don't mind either. And it's much more easier to correct errors as the stack trace gives all the information you need.

A friend of mine reports seeing a car bearing a license plate "A$$ 001" in Karachi today.

Firstly, there'll be 999 cars brandishing "A$$" proudly on their trunks now.
Secondly, who the hell paid the premium for the 001 number? Seriously premium paid for "A$$ 001" ?

Its 4 am and I have formatted my system the fourth time tonight. Do anyone knows how to multiboot linux?

C++ is a painful and dirty language. It's debugging capabilities are even worse. I have seen some segmentation faults and even with GDB tool I cannot track down where it is happening. Even professors told me it would take 1-2 days to track down the source of the crash. It's a huge multi-threaded program which is what makes it painful.

Java on ther other hand is a much more cleaner language. Slow, yes, restrictive, yes, but I don't mind either. And it's much more easier to correct errors as the stack trace gives all the information you need.

I'm not much of a programmer but Java is easier to use but it has reached its maximum potential. Companies have been pushing it for too long now. It's time to revamp its application across the internet. Java applications can't run out of the box (I mean JRE has to be installed). There is a need to refocus on accessibility rather than asking people to install Flash player, Silverlight, Adobe Wave, JRE and what not.

Oh My God, he is the same guy? :D
and how come you remember all his IDs? :D

aah... so, you are all fresh to take on some more guys and make their life miserable? :P

Dude, she deserves to get banned, or at the very least suspended. She gets away with attacking other ethnicities and calling other people deregetory terms that she did. You're being too nice to her. I feel that's because she is a female. I don't think you'd be too nice to a guy doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom