What's new

Whatever

Even though he has never killed anyone or fought in Afghanistan or Syria or he even cares about USA's war of terror.
I never claim that the cute bearded farmer from Uzbekistan is a terrorist. :D You missed the point.
Anyway - howdy? :)

Nederlands has all ready evoked some peoples citizenships for fighting in Syria. British politicians don't have the guts and there is too much involvement from the European Court of Justice. I don't know what kind of human rights do terrorists deserve apart from maybe a burial.

Because unfortunately for some Americans and Indians a Muslim farmer living somewhere in Uzbekistan with a big beard is also a terrorist. Even though he has never killed anyone or fought in Afghanistan or Syria or he even cares about USA's war of terror.

Yes. Stereotypes are linked to the tribal mentality of Human beings. Stereotyping western Women certain way (I think you know what I am talking about). Stereotyping Hindus a certain way, Stereotyping Muslims a certain way.

For example, you, @Jungibaaz @waz are compassionate and intelligent individuals. It must blow the minds of EDL thugs that folks like you exist in the British Pakistani community and quite a few Indians as well.

Quite a lot of people hold prejudiced attitudes in their life. At the minimum, we must ensure the rule of law is strong enough that violence is never exerted to discriminate, and protect minorities.

Earlier in my life quite a lot of stereotypes about Indians hurt me. But over the years, I have learned to grow a thick skin and work on myself and improve myself as an individual.

Nice to see you btw.

@waz you never answered my question before :mad: (I hope I am not bothering you :-) )

@waz @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz

I have to say, extremely disappointed with the Brtish left approach to ISIS so far.

They are presently wringing their wrists over whether British who left to join ISIS should be considered 'traitors.'

Traitors to the core. They have to give a pledge of allegiance to join, therefore by default they have ditched their citizenship. They are too grave a security risk to have back here. Such filth belong to Baghdadi, let him take care of their needs.

Traitors to the core. They have to give a pledge of allegiance to join, therefore by default they have ditched their citizenship. They are too grave a security risk to have back here. Such filth belong to Baghdadi, let him take care of their needs.

some of the English commenters need to meet guys like you then. But then again, they wll never change their opinion of British Muslims anyways

Hi, does anyone know about Pakistan driving license renew procedure? Specially if someone Karachi @Patriot
I have an old one which is in book ( I mean not card one ) is it possible if I can change and renew it?

If @LURKER was there you have enjoyed it 100 folds. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

3 months ka ban de diya chakbamu , that uncouth desertfighter went abusive and I replied in kind , while i was banned for 3 months he wasn't even banned for a day, so much for impartial moderation. Not that i'm expecting it anyways on a Pakistani forum.

Waise kis thread ki baat ho rhi hai , bohot din ho gye thoda troll kiye :lol:

3 months ka ban de diya chakbamu , that uncouth desertfighter went abusive and I replied in kind , while i was banned for 3 months he wasn't even banned for a day, so much for impartial moderation. Not that i'm expecting it anyways on a Pakistani forum.

Arey koi nahi, forum hi to hai wo bhi Pakistani, tafri karo aur maze lo aur ban hone ki tension na lo. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Ab to save ghenda ki shamat aane wali hai, tu jo wapas aa gaya hai. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom