What's new

Whatever

some of the English commenters need to meet guys like you then. But then again, they wll never change their opinion of British Muslims anyways

Bhai, they will never meet us. It is in the interest of such organisations to give airtime to crazy folk and then at the same time bleat on about how "Muslims never condemn terror".

@waz @Indischer @levina @Jaanbaz @scorpionx

Have you guys been keeping upon Kobani and the ISIS siege of it?

Yes, pretty much on the hour.

No too much news is bad for your head. I'm watching the Hurricane Gonzalo hitting the UK while enjoying a nice cup of tea.

that does explain something about me.

Gonzalez eh? Another migrant destroying British values and err.. buildings. Another strong case for Mr. Griffin and his visionaries at BNP.

tata-safari-storme-8905.jpg

^^^TATA Safari Storme

mahindra-scorpio-facelift-diesel-petrol-suv-new-first-drive-review-road-test-2014-zigwheels-18092014-m19_560x420.jpg

^^^New Mahindra Scorpio

tata-aria-8.jpg

^^^^^TATA Aria

wallpaper-Tata-Xenon_XT-2.jpg

^^^^TATA Xenon

1050567d1360752567-all-t-bhp-4x4-jeep-pics-mythar.jpg

^^^Mahidra Thar

Last edited:
Doctor saab you're a movie buff right? and that too with good taste. tell me if it'll be unfair to give "Waar" a rating of 3.6 out of 10.

@S.U.R.B.

Doctor saab you're a movie buff right? and that too with good taste. tell me if it'll be unfair to give "Waar" a rating of 3.6 out of 10.

@S.U.R.B.

Brother , you are being very kind here with your words.I just enjoy the entertainment that i get out it.The more the better.

You can criticize each shot of a movie, if you try to find a mistake in something.And i have many a times done that, to the extent of judging the body language of an actor that if he was ready to deliver his dialogue instinctively or did he/she just blurted it out and was planning the delivery in his head.Many things can be discussed like the predictability of an action...& Plot was Thakka hua, which made it look like that someone was short of ideas ,if not money.

I won't go deeper.But to be very honest i'll put it like that.
Judging it based upon our current Lollywood conditions: i'll give it a 6/10 or a 7 if i'm pushed against a wall.
And how i see it standing up against the international products: well in that case it's a 5 out 10 to the max.
Anyway, good effort, which still have a lot of room for improvement.Mayosi kuffar hae.

Last edited:
Brother , you are being very kind here with your words.I just enjoy the entertainment that i get out it.The more the better.

You can criticize each shot of a movie, if you try to find a mistake in something.And i have many a times done that, to the extent of judging the body language of an actor that if he was ready to deliver his dialogue instinctively or did he/she just blurted it out and was planning the delivery in his head.Many things can be discussed like the predictability of an action...& Plot was Thakka hua, which made it look like that someone was short of ideas ,if not money.
My thoughts exactly. the script was embarrassing. I had laughing fit after I saw the scene where the heroine opens Shan's profile where he's standing like a protagonist from a 90's FPS game. They could've made a better movie based on A.Hameed, Sagar or Ibn e Safi's novels. :lol:

I won't go deeper.But to be very honest i'll put it like that.
Judging it based upon our current Lollywood conditions: i'll give it a 6/10 or a 7 if i'm pushed against a wall.
And how i see it standing up against the international products: well in that case it's a 5 out 10 to the max.
Anyway, good effort, which still have a lot of room for improvement.Mayosi kuffar hae.
You're being very generous bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom