What's new

Whatever

1466212_198656100318084_430015303_n.jpg

@Marshmallow where are you kid?
Ub Tu Kid Kehna Chor Dain.
smileys-angry-559707.gif
...Quite embarrassing often:girl_wacko:...Boht busy since weeks...Sae Chutni Bun Rae Meri...Engrossed in so many things at the same time and going out more for the same reasons....How have you been and work? Hope everything is fine at your end? ...Weather is changing innit....Happy Winters! :wave:

Hows everyone else? Big Brother @Hyperion ? ... @Informant Zinda Hain? ....and Baki Sub? im Kind of forgetting nicks slowly:tongue:....only can remember few important ones!

Nice to see that you are doing well angel! All well here too.... just too busy with life! :)

smileys-angry-559707.gif
...Quite embarrassing often:girl_wacko:...Boht busy since weeks...Sae Chutni Bun Rae Meri...Engrossed in so many things at the same time and going out more for the same reasons....How have you been and work? Hope everything is fine at your end? ...Weather is changing innit....Happy Winters! :wave:

Hows everyone else? Big Brother @Hyperion ? ... @Informant Zinda Hain? ....and Baki Sub? im Kind of forgetting nicks slowly:tongue:....only can remember few important ones!

smileys-angry-559707.gif

hahahahha....I seriously am that much older that I can call you kid ;) Pyar say kaha hai :p:

Everything is alright I guess...Yea weather was -2 since last 3 days or something today its +3 tou thora sakoon aya....

Busy is good....Keeps mind off crap ;)

Don't know where to post exactly but I guess is the right place...so I am ill and its a prolong one that is why I haven't participated much for the last 3 weeks on Threads i'll be away for some time if I make it...Monday I've appointment in MH Rawalpindi... Lets hope Doctors give some positive replies after tests.

Later signing out for sometimes @Horus @Hyperion and all...

Don't know where to post exactly but I guess is the right place...so I am ill and its a prolong one that is why I haven't participated much for the last 3 weeks on Threads i'll be away for some time if I make it...Monday I've appointment in MH Rawalpindi... Lets hope Doctors give some positive replies after tests.

What happened? If I may ask!

May Allah bless you with the best of health.............. Ameen, Summa Ameen!

Inshllah you'd be alright wrrora !

@Xeric @Oscar @fatman17 @Icarus @Hyperion @Horus @HRK - Waisee I was thinking that if the people who died before '71 were to somehow find out that East Pakistan is no more....do you think they'd listen to it in disbelief or do you think they'd think that 'the way things were going....it was inevitable' ?

Waisee I was thinking that if the people who died before '71 were to somehow find out that East Pakistan is no more....do you think they'd listen to it in disbelief or do you think they'd think that 'the way things were going....it was inevitable' ?
or imagine pakistani djinnaut in orbit around earth along with their bengali betelnaut .. and suddenly realized they belong to different countries...
the next spacewalk together will be really awkward. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom