What's new

Whatever

Not trying to start something controversial, just an observation
I saw a meme somewhere that said

Behind every Sindhi there is a hidden baloch
Behind every Saraiki there's a hidden pakhtun and baloch

I think we can expand that meme and say that behind every Central Punjabi there's a hidden Kashmiri
50-80% of our regions famous personalities have either a Kashmiri background or East Punjab

Thats why I somewhat respect Sikhs, Potohari/ North Panjabs people, out of all the indus regions people they're the only people who never let the newcomers off the hook
With Sikhs every famous guy is Jatt and in North Panjab everyone comes from old local tribes/ or pahari Rajput background
Very intresting phenomena, within the context of our region

Ah yes, I remember the darker days of Karachi, if they ever did make QUALITY seasons I am sure they'd be quite popular.
that vice documentry was HEAVY

Last edited:
You don't get the point. Pakistani establishment (government), if not people deserve Afghans. It is because various countries create problems for Pakistan - Afghanistan, Iran, USA, etc - and India has repeatedly extended hand of friendship but the Pakistani establishment blames only India and creates problems for India and never uttered a single word about other countries - at least not that I know of.

@-=virus=- @Paitoo @VkdIndian @SoulSpokesman @JaneBhiDoYaaron @Joe Shearer

The one with Sarosh Alvi???
yes, when I first saw that documentry I thought
Is karachi really part of Pakistan?

Than after IK's removal I realized - yeah that's us at large not a Karachi specific thing
we're ran by moronic 70,80,s generation/ middle-aged baboons

yes, when I first saw that documentry I thought
Is karachi really part of Pakistan?

Than after IK's removal I realized - yeah that's us at large not a Karachi specific thing
we're ran by moronic 70,80,s generation/ middle-aged baboons
The documentary itself felt like Sarosh was trying too hard imho but I do get where you are coming from.

You don't get the point. Pakistani establishment (government), if not people deserve Afghans. It is because various countries create problems for Pakistan - Afghanistan, Iran, USA, etc - and India has repeatedly extended hand of friendship but the Pakistani establishment blames only India and creates problems for India and never uttered a single word about other countries - at least not that I know of.

I get your point perfectly well. I was just making a tangential point about India's phull sapport to Afghans.

nope, India gets the lion share but Afghans, Iranians, USA also cop a lot of hate from Pakistanis. :P

Coincidentally I just finished watching Bambai Meri Jaan which is a season bases of the book you mentioned. I literally watched the last episode 5 mins ago. What a coincidence
Very poorly made series and many departures from facts as they are told in the book. Considering Zaidi is credited, he must have allowed those liberal liberties in exchange for some moolah and bolly glamour.

ae dil hai mushkil zeena yaha !
jara hat k, jara bach k

ye hai mumbai meri zaan !

Very poorly made series and many departures from facts as they are told in the book. Considering Zaidi is credited, he must have allowed those liberal liberties in exchange for some moolah and bolly glamour.
Its a piece of entertainment bro and not a documentary, obviously the director/ producer is going to take liberties with it. I make sure to turn off the logic switch in my brain before consuming any movie or season.

A country which has been staring down a mighty power to its east
thnx bro <3

you are also quite mighty and have made a niche for yourselves as a mulk that constantly punches above its weight.

🫡

Pajeets, Youthias, Patwaris..

Creative idea for a new one : Jewtia ?

Back
Top Bottom