What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo

did you go to shams al oudh and get that rose and jasmine itar ?

sunday hai, go grab your itar, bro

Why are you hell bent on this Rams Al ayodhya ittar?
please, bro

a subtle mix of rose and jasmine

pencil moustache bhi ugao !

phull suave and sophstikated, like carlos the communist hitman.

71T7qMBk-VL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

lel

------------------------------------------------------

I've never tried an ittar, no idea what the fragrance is like.. it just evokes images of a soorma wearing, silken green robe adorned long nose sword wielding INVADER !!!!

like this guy:

SMI.jpg

pencil mooch bhi hai !

71T7qMBk-VL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

lel

------------------------------------------------------

I've never tried an ittar, no idea what the fragrance is like.. it just evokes images of a soorma wearing, silken green robe adorned long nose sword wielding INVADER !!!!

like this guy:

View attachment 968799

pencil mooch bhi hai !
Ittar is actually quite pleasing to the senses, but in an old fashioned way. Modern ladkiyan na impress honay wali ittar shittar se. And pencil mooch makes one look like a harami casanova. In hollywood movies whenever they have to show a smooth operating casanova destined to lure and kill an old heiress, they give the man a pencil mooch.

Ittar is actually quite pleasing to the senses, but in an old fashioned way. Modern ladkiyan na impress honay wali ittar shittar se. And pencil mooch makes one look like a harami casanova. In hollywood movies whenever they have to show a smooth operating casanova destined to lure and kill an old heiress, they give the man a pencil mooch.
never tried, I'll see if I can get my hands on a tester type..

but rose and jasmine sounds disgusting.. I avoid those like the plague in floral room fresheners and car perfumes too..

citrusy, maybe a dash of vanilla with oaky/woody and spicy undertones

pencil mooch just screams CREEP ! .. unless one is a distinguished old capitalist gentleman

never tried, I'll see if I can get my hands on a tester type..

but rose and jasmine sounds disgusting.. I avoid those like the plague in floral room fresheners and car perfumes too..

citrusy, maybe a dash of vanilla with oaky/woody and spicy undertones

pencil mooch just screams CREEP ! .. unless one is a distinguished old capitalist gentleman
If you enter a nice ittar shop, the mix of fragrances is quite appealing. But I like them in the ambience. Won't want them on my clothes.

Back
Top Bottom