What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo @-=virus=-

Teen-chaar din se khulasa nahi hua hai. Suggest some effective laxative.
Isabgol, original pure psyllium husk waala... not the flavored powder one.

have fruits for early dinner and and do half a fistful with a pint of beer..

go for a 2 km walk, at least...

and kal subeh sab saaf ho jaana hai.. ade vadde vadde nikalne hai !

Hajmola (orginal waali)

various choorans.. anardana is my fav

what's your favorite chooran, @Paitoo ?

Last edited:
Adrak Pachak ! .. that shit's the bees knees

also, slivers of juliened ginger (lamba patla kata) .. usko vinegar and nimbu juice me kar ke fridze m rakh do.. iron of whatever usko pink kar dega in a day or so..

har meal ke saath khao, good achaar replacement.

This place is essentially little Israel during the summer months. I was there 2006, during the war with Hezbollah, they'd all be glued to the TV or internet but the conflict itself was a short one.

For this one, most (recent draftees who might still have some war chops) have apparently headed home for the war effort, from around the world.

@Paitoo ddin @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

This place is essentially little Israel during the summer months. I was there 2006, during the war with Hezbollah, they'd all be glued to the TV or internet but the conflict itself was a short one.

For this one, most (recent draftees who might still have some war chops) have apparently headed home for the war effort, from around the world.

Yeah, I heard about places in HP that are frequented by Israelis. The supply of high quality weed seems to be one of the drivers.

Yeah, I heard about places in HP that are frequented by Israelis. The supply of high quality weed seems to be one of the drivers.
Yup, Kasol etc are all mini Israels. Some of the cafes they run only have their menu in hebrew, and I heard they charge the goyim more.

No more phull sapport to the Yahoodis
I'm giving little bit, sorry.

Not for the latest round of violence, that is terrible.. but unka scene samjho.. poora mulk paranoid hai shuru se..

poverty drives people to crime

paranoia, of which not all is illegitimate tbpf, drives people to (what some would call) war crimes.

full kali yug chal raha hai, when humanity is furthest from its true nature as a divine expression of god.

time and space ke badlands and rough seas me hai hum is time pe.

full kali yug chal raha hai, when humanity is furthest from its true nature as a divine expression of god.

time and space ke badlands and rough seas me hai hum is time pe.
There is nothing special about humanity and we are not an expression of god. We are just a more evolved species, and the exponential nature of evolution means that we are separated from other species by a huge margin that the others will never be able to bridge, save for human extinction. We are not the chosen ones. There are no chosen ones. It is all random. It could have been lobsters who were ruling the world, or hippos, if there were some enterprising ancestors among them. Could have been anyone.

There is nothing special about humanity and we are not an expression of god. We are just a more evolved species, and the exponential nature of evolution means that we are separated from other species by a huge margin that the others will never be able to bridge, save for human extinction. We are not the chosen ones. There are no chosen ones. It is all random. It could have been lobsters who were ruling the world, or hippos, if there were some enterprising ancestors among them. Could have been anyone.
Maybe its to do with ageing but it sure feels like the madness is increasing, or maybe this has always been the case.. but now in the age of instant information and communication it feels worse.

dunno..

---------------------------

next year jana hai, abhi to time nikal gaya mountains ka

Maybe its to do with ageing but it sure feels like the madness is increasing, or maybe this has always been the case.. but now in the age of instant information and communication it feels worse.

dunno..
Madness has certainly increased. But a lot is still under our control. I have deleted all social media and news apps from my phone. I have subscribed to print newspapers and magazines again. I have disabled all notifications in my phone. I don't accept calls from unknown numbers unless I am expecting a call. I eat light food, eat out less at fancy places and more at small establishments which need the business. My wife and I have decided to have no screen days (usually Sunday). We also make a conscious effort not to get provoked or angry over useless things. All this works.

Madness has certainly increased. But a lot is still under our control. I have deleted all social media and news apps from my phone. I have subscribed to print newspapers and magazines again. I have disabled all notifications in my phone. I don't accept calls from unknown numbers unless I am expecting a call. I eat light food, eat out less at fancy places and more at small establishments which need the business. My wife and I have decided to have no screen days (usually Sunday). We also make a conscious effort not to get provoked or angry over useless things. All this works.
This is the way !

this-is-the-way.png

I never really hopped on to the social media bandwagon, old skool forums such as this one is about as far I'll push it. Have a twatter, but haven't made a single post in the couple years I been there.

You don't get the point. Pakistani establishment (government), if not people deserve Afghans. It is because various countries create problems for Pakistan - Afghanistan, Iran, USA, etc - and India has repeatedly extended hand of friendship but the Pakistani establishment blames only India and creates problems for India and never uttered a single word about other countries - at least not that I know of.

@-=virus=- @Paitoo @VkdIndian @SoulSpokesman @JaneBhiDoYaaron @Joe Shearer
Do not tag me in future on silly posts like this. Actually, on any posts of yours. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom