What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo din kebabchi

waisey, wats yr take on the current latest hit war ?

I don't want to post on the main thread..

too much kar dia, fuckin' janwaars, man.. bc, poked a murder hornet nest, those hamas cvnts, didn't they ?

god forsaken place, large swathes of that region.. hamas would pull a Bashar in a hot second and level all of Ijewrael with barrel bombs if they could, have no doubt about that.

hazzy just called the october rave attack by hamas a "pre emptive" strike

US liberal arts lefty students are doing their twitter thing

everyone's lost the friggin minds

-----------------

jab mai liberal banda tha
zihad sapport karta tha

ab mai kanjervative hu
Modi ko vote deta hu

lyrical context:

nope, India gets the lion share but Afghans, Iranians, USA also cop a lot of hate from Pakistanis. :P
Pakistan's general public and/or PDF Pakistani community hates Afghans. But show me one article of protest by the official authorities of Pakistan's government.

Edit-Add: Protest against either Afghans or Iranians or Americans?

@Paitoo din kebabchi

waisey, wats yr take on the current latest hit war ?

I don't want to post on the main thread..

too much kar dia, fuckin' janwaars, man.. bc, poked a murder hornet nest, those hamas cvnts, didn't they ?

god forsaken place, large swathes of that region.. hamas would pull a Bashar in a hot second and level all of Ijewrael with barrel bombs if they could, have no doubt about that.

hazzy just called the october rave attack by hamas a "pre emptive" strike

US liberal arts lefty students are doing their twitter thing

everyone's lost the friggin minds
Total mess. Not justifying the carnage by Hamas, but Israelis are naive to believe that they can live peacefully, drink and do rave parties in border areas as if they are living in some Nevada desert. There is a stark difference in the living conditions of Israelis and Palestinians. The Israelis are building their luxurious lifestyle on the rubble of Palestinian homes. What kind of country do they think they are leaving behind for their children? They need to come to the negotiating table and accept some sort of solution.

Total mess. Not justifying the carnage by Hamas, but Israelis are naive to believe that they can live peacefully, drink and do rave parties in border areas as if they are living in some Nevada desert. There is a stark difference in the living conditions of Israelis and Palestinians. The Israelis are building their luxurious lifestyle on the rubble of Palestinian homes. What kind of country do they think they are leaving behind for their children? They need to come to the negotiating table and accept some sort of solution.
Haan, ye to hai.. but I wouldn't bet on them finding a solution anytime soon.

might is right, jiski laathi waala funda hai... and that bhains has long since gone permanently into the water.. they're essentially hippopotamuses who can chomp down a nile crocodile in 2 with their bite force.

Mere to bas ki ni, to even begin dreaming up a solution.. woh kaam to bas the good Colonel kar sakta tha.. ab vo bhi nahi raha.

The active one has selective knowledge, that guy pulled out of nowhere a story of genocide in Jammu and completely omitted the genocide of Kashmiri pandits in the same background.
bring it here, man.

cricket waala thread infighting and politics se mat kharab karo pls

anyway, I agree, old man does have a bit of a dhimmi complex going, pta kya chakkar hai :sarcastic:

they can be a handful, but can women be handsome ?

Philosoraptor.jpg

*no reference to IK .. certified halal question

Don’t know if you kind sirs got the chance to view this video or not @Joe Shearer @RescueRanger @LeGenD @PanzerKiel @Maula Jatt @Mentee Look at the hilarity of this, a Sikh chap is waving an oversized arrow WITH HIS HAND and a Pakistani chap waving a missile with HIS HAND. I would pay a pretty penny to see them in the ring and finalize the dispute once and for all, the NON irony of the matter is they are on arnabs show lol this is stuff you can’t make up 😂

PS: we have two members who have been discussing constipation for the past two pages of this thread wtf is going on 😂

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom