What's new

Whatever

@villageidiot

us dharmis believe in reincarnation

View attachment 923069
@-=virus=- , Isi liye sudharney ki koshish nhi karte?
Hmen to pata he aik hi life he, is ke baad score card milna he. Is liye hm good boys hote hn.

mera Qutub Minar is ready
You mean ashoka's pillar? Qutub minar is a bit much no?

And where's your hindu honor talking about qutub minar? Unless you are going to claim it like tejo mahalaya, in which case you're good.

20230410_050148.jpg

@-=virus=- apni profile pic change kar yaar. I know that's not you. This uncle looks like he is chatting with some underage girl on webcam, who in reality is not a girl but a scammy guy from Jamtara who is going to swipe his credit card next.

It is excellent series so far.

I am still catching up on it.....is he intending to do other parts of India too like central and North in this trip?
Not sure, I think he may have mentioned his plans in one of his first vlogs of the series. Punjab, UP etc is not really worth going anyway if you're from Pk, but Himachal would have been. J&K would have been as well but I'm guessing it'd (sadly) be waay too much trouble for someone of Pk origin to go there. He should visit the north east but then again certain border areas require all sorts of permits and passes from the army and police, not a problem but there is the little matter of his Pk origin. Goa is also not ideal at this time, gets very hot around now and places are beginning to shutter down for the off season .

Anyway, great to see a Pk brother explore India. There was another vlogger Pakistani lady who was married to a Kerala native and she put some videos up of her time in India.

@-=virus=- apni profile pic change kar yaar. I know that's not you. This uncle looks like he is chatting with some underage girl on webcam, who in reality is not a girl but a scammy guy from Jamtara who is going to swipe his credit card next.
Wese ab baat aa gyi he to me bhi jurrat kar leta hn. Aap ki bhi pehle wali DP achi thi

@-=virus=- ki grinch wali DP sahi thi. I liked that. I imagine that's how he feels inside as he posts.

I am from Kotli, Azad Kashmir. I saw this thread before but refrained from commenting.
I will only speak of Kashmiris from Pakistan's administrated side.
90% population wants freedom both from Pakistan and China (also from China btw).
However, if they are forced to join any of Pakistan or India
99.999 want to join Pakistan.
0.001% want to join India.
Until 20 years ago the majority of Azad Kashmiris wanted to join Pakistan in any situation but we have realized that Pakistan (especially politicians) did not fight our case well.
They could have done much much better.
Jinnah said or not but that is a universal truth that Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan. Any sane person knows that Pakistan cannot survive without waters coming from the Kashmir region. Even after the treaty of 1960 India is blatantly stealing water resources from Pakistani share and tightening her loose day by day. India is a mischievous nation and especially under RRS ideology in near future India will stop all the waters going to Pakistan. India is a land grabber and her lust for looting resources from the Kashmir region is unlimited.
Pakistan is weak right now (more in faith rather than worldly means). Pakistan should have been aggressive, but they are not.
Well talking about Azad Kashmir under India............... we all can die rather than be taken forcefully.
The taste of freedom is unforgettable (although we still are not 100% independent). Living under an unstable & economically weak Pakistan is 100 times better than living in a golden cage under India.
India is a snake. They cheated IOK people countless times until in August 2019 they put the final nail in the coffin.
From Azad Kashmir's perspective, I have told on this forum that any intruder from the Indian side on our soil, we will hang their dead bodies upside down on the trees.
FINALLY..... Kashmir cause may be dead for Pakistan, for now .... but India will bring it alive again. They will corner Pakistan and force her to retaliate. Cheer up boys, nuclear war is coming. :enjoy:
Pakistanis and Indians will be fighting shoulder to shoulder against Chinese.

Yeh cow belt wali side aaya? Ya wahin south ki side par ghoom raha hai?
no spoilers.. aap khud dekho full series so far

short visa, sadly, but he's apparently coming back soon.. or wants to anyway, to explore north east etc

no spoilers.. aap khud dekho full series so far

short visa, sadly, but he's apparently coming back soon.. or wants to anyway, to explore north east etc
He's come in the worst possible weather. Monsoon time mei aana tha. India is at its driest right now

He's come in the worst possible weather. Monsoon time mei aana tha. India is at its driest right now
Konkan coast weather ka to bura haal hoga filhaal

great deals on some otherwise very fancy places at this time but, so some paisa vasooling possible

aapka Bangaluru toh stays good year around, mild weather

who knows, chaska lag gya to shayad fir se he'll do another trip.. ek mahina kya, bc 40 saal ho gae mere.. still so much unexplored here

Back
Top Bottom