What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo

yahan aao na, bhot mast scene chal ra hai:

the walls are closing in on handsome, people are losing their shit lol

man, Ornob really rubbing it in.. what a troll

Last edited:
Bhai mai toh 11 baje out ho jata hu. Aaj subah dekhi thread.
koi ni, der aaye, durust aaye

shit's still white hot

also, any word on bhikari's ban duration this time.. bhot jaldi ban ho gya is baar.. I think 3 months waala laga dia gaya hai..

@fatman17 sir, might you have any info on just how long of a timeout our @jamahir bhikari is serving this time ? :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
also, any word on bhikari's ban duration this time.. bhot jaldi ban ho gya is baar.. I think 3 months waala laga dia gaya hai..

This time I don't care. He is getting very toxic and keeps spreading negativity. It is good to be grounded and aware of reality but he is extreme.

This time I don't care. He is getting very toxic and keeps spreading negativity. It is good to be grounded and aware of reality but he is extreme.
yup, apart from classic Raza (RazPak) waay back in the day having a constant go at Hindus/India (a lot of which was quite hilarious tbf) .. think he scored a 100+ -ves :lol:

Malnourished Munawar se zyada toxic banda ni dekha.. also majorly deluded, he should go for therapy, get on psych pills and so on

@jamahir

یہ اس دور کی بات ہے کہ جب ابھی سائنسی طریقے ایجاد نہیں ہوئے تھے۔ اس وقت تو زنا کا بھی پتا چل جاتا ہے اور ریپ کا بھی۔ گواہ جھوٹا ہو تو بھی پتا چل جاتا ہے سچا ہو تو بھی۔
تو میرا خیال ہے ک عدالتی معاملات کی کئی ساری پرانی چیزوں کو ترک کر دینا چاہئے۔

I do not want to derail this thread but shall I post those pictures???????
Yes a weak PAK army shot down 2 Indian jets, and bombed multiple IAF positions in daylight. This caused panic among IAF who again shot down one of their own Helis. In the end buzzed off a Bahktora with a swollen face. Even after getting so much beating and humiliation Indian army did not dare to respond and yet a delusional pajeeet telling me the Pakistan army was weak.
Pajeets trying convert defeat into victory. He got paraded like a baboon in front of the world. The entire world was laughing at his facial hair. Youtube and news sites were filled with comments of support for Pakistan.
So what exactly is preventing Pakistan from taking Kashmir?

omg, I just watched The Elephant Whisperers on Netflix

short little 45 minute thing, what gorgeous stunning cinematography, what a beautiful story.. truly touching, I had to hold em back by the end of it.

elephant-whisperers.jpg

TheElephantWhisperers.jpeg

wow !

11/10 well deserved oscar, but haven't seen the rest that were nominated in the category.. will check them too.

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Maula jaat @SIPRA @Skimming @Imran Khan etc

------------------------------------

apparently there was another one from a few years ago, that one was from Kaziranga national park, new one is a Tamil Nadu setting

omg, I just watched The Elephant Whisperers on Netflix

short little 45 minute thing, what gorgeous stunning cinematography, what a beautiful story.. truly touching, I had to hold em back by the end of it.

elephant-whisperers.jpg

TheElephantWhisperers.jpeg

wow !

11/10 well deserved oscar, but haven't seen the rest that were nominated in the category.. will check them too.

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Maula jaat @SIPRA @Skimming @Imran Khan etc

------------------------------------

apparently there was another one from a few years ago, that one was from Kaziranga national park, new one is a Tamil Nadu setting

i did not watch anything indian film doc drama .

Back
Top Bottom