What's new

Whatever

actually spent a few days in Dharavi hardcore interior, with some firangs no less...

I have a slight idea about @jamahir style slum living, yeah
What were some firangs doing in dharavi for so many days? In what role were they present there? How did they adjust to such conditions?

What were some firangs doing in dharavi for so many days? In what role were they present there? How did they adjust to such conditions?
not living there, just went few days in a row and spent most of our day exploring.. very interesting place tbh.

not living there, just went few days in a row and spent most of our day exploring.. very interesting place tbh.
So it was poverty p0rn.. poverty tourism..

Only in novels or movies or TV shows would goras actually live in dharavi.. Like it's depicted in the novel 'Shantaram' by Gregory David Roberts.

true leader only sees problems, because that is what he does, highlight and fix issues.

sab acha hai is not what true leaders believe in.

Though I am not on a power-trip ( "leader" ) what you said is true. Every day are problems in India and instead of spending their day and the next few years in full-time agitation to change things ( like the Iranis have been doing since last year ) these Indian middle classis like @-=virus=- made the problem Modi jee into the 44th avataar of Bhagwan Vishnu.

It is not for nothing that Modi jee hasn't attended or arranged a press conference for the nine years since he's been PM. Modi jee says India is "Mother of Democracy" :lol: whereas BR Ambedkar, the great Dalit leader who wrote India's generally progressive constitution called India as a place where democracy is a top soil on a ground that is inherently anti-democratic. But Modi jee with his "India - Mother of Democracy" declaration should have attended press conferences then, to be questioned by the press. He has not. Why ?

So it was poverty p0rn.. poverty tourism..

Only in novels or movies or TV shows would goras actually live in dharavi.. Like it's depicted in the novel 'Shantaram' by Gregory David Roberts.
Yeah, they'd read Shantaram and wanted to feel the vibe :D

wasn't exactly poverty tourism, though, and the place is actually very interesting, kinda like Kowloon walled city used to be in Hong Kong back in the day, just no tall structures.

^was a fascinating place, I seen the outsides of it as a small kid in the early 90s, we never actually ventured inside.. vague memories but was pretty intense, even right outside se. There's a few documentaries about it, dekho.

wasn't exactly poverty tourism, though, and the place is actually very interesting, kinda like Kowloon walled city used to be in Hong Kong back in the day, just no tall structures.

^was a fascinating place, I seen the outsides of it as a small kid in the early 90s, we never actually ventured inside.. vague memories but was pretty intense, even right outside se. There's a few documentaries about it, dekho.
Had you been to Hong Kong as a child? Was your father posted there?

Though I am not on a power-trip ( "leader" ) what you said is true. Every day are problems in India and instead of spending their day and the next few years in full-time agitation to change things ( like the Iranis have been doing since last year ) these Indian middle classis like @-=virus=- made the problem Modi jee into the 44th avataar of Bhagwan Vishnu.
you're a bottom rung gutter dweller uneducated bhikari.. tu kya power trip karega ? :lol:

I toh happily voted for the BJP guy from my constituency twice, but he lost to the congress guy : (

shame we can't vote directly as in a presidential system.

It is not for nothing that Modi jee hasn't attended or arranged a press conference for the nine years since he's been PM. Modi jee says India is "Mother of Democracy" :lol: whereas BR Ambedkar, the great Dalit leader who wrote India's generally progressive constitution called India as a place where democracy is a top soil on a ground that is inherently anti-democratic. But Modi jee with his "India - Mother of Democracy" declaration should have attended press conferences then, to be questioned by the press. He has not. Why ?
kinda agree here, he should do pressers.. but he's that kind of conflict avoidant personality, spl when it comes to the press.

lok sabha me dekho, he has a real go at the opposition, its brutal when he does speak.. great sense of humor too, man, I like Modi.

:sarcastic::omghaha: never gets old :laugh:

sahi banda hai Modi !

couple more terms to go ;)

koi ni, teri muscles build ho jayengi just by constantly plucking your tears :cry:

haha, sucker

Had you been to Hong Kong as a child? Was your father posted there?
yes

20230312_182216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom