What's new

Whatever

Video gaining steam on pak sm with both the Indus nationalist and EN type circles :pop:
Hating on Hindustani languages 🤝
As a north Indian living in Bangalore, I support this Rickshaw driver, though a lot of them are thugs. We don't know what happened as the video might have been edited by the girls. Based on my experience, the girls would have acted uppity and thrown attitude when the driver couldn't converse in Hindi. A lot of newly arrived north Indians throw their weight around and talk like entitled idiots. They have zero appreciation for the cultural and linguistic diversity. Some of them believe Hindi is the national language (it isn't). It is just one of the official languages.

As a north Indian living in Bangalore, I support this Rickshaw driver, though a lot of them are thugs. We don't know what happened as the video might have been edited by the girls. Based on my experience, the girls would have acted uppity and thrown attitude when the driver couldn't converse in Hindi. A lot of newly arrived north Indians throw their weight around and talk like entitled idiots. They have zero appreciation for the cultural and linguistic diversity. Some of them believe Hindi is the national language (it isn't). It is just one of the official languages.
haan, mujhe bhi ye hi lag ra hai, bandi ne kuch rude harkat kari hogi.

northies can be quite crass, comes natural.. not that southies doodh ke dhule hain though

Last edited:
I'll just put this here, sports section me cricket thread to koi dekhta hi ni

what a sweetheart, bhot sai banda hai... mashallah, kya zabardast rise from his situation to glory, well deserved.

those other mullahs, Azhar back in the day, and now Shami the harami.. inki harkatein galat hain, cheater on the field and off the field Azhar.. I still smh every time about why he left that cutie Naureen for that ugly manly hag Sangeeta.. yuck.. chutia aadmi... but love is blind, they say.

.. and full wife beater Shami. bc apni nannhi si beti ki presence me maar ra apni begum ko.. don't know the full story, probably never will, could be she pushed him too hard with psyche torture like only women can unleash on us hapless men

what a sweetheart, bhot sai banda hai... mashallah, kya zabardast rise from his situation to glory, well deserved.

those other mullahs, Azhar back in the day, and now Shami the harami.. inki harkatein galat hain, cheater on the field and off the field Azhar.. I still smh every time about why he left that cutie Naureen for that ugly manly hag Sangeeta.. yuck.. chutia aadmi... but love is blind, they say.

.. and full wife beater Shami. bc apni nannhi si beti ki presence me maar ra apni begum ko.. don't know the full story, probably never will, could be she pushed him too hard with psyche torture like only women can unleash on us hapless men

so you call pricklish people who happen to be Hindus
those other pandits or no?

:o

munawar ali ?

stardom k bad ya aise krte h ya so called "stars" here is another one

Anjana beame Aaliya kiya mila isko?

so you call pricklish people who happen to be Hindus
those other pandits or no?
no hate, man

India me any regular muslim is a 'mullah'

aapke wahan the term is reserved for clergymen

Hindus don't get spared either by other Hindus agar political differences hai..

leftists etc often use "sanghi" "bhakt" etc very derisively

kinda like patwari and nooni there, in a sense

stardom k bad ya aise krte h ya so called "stars" here is another one
sab krte hain aisi harkatein, across the religious (or irreligious) spectrum, I could tell you stories, man..but I'm saving them for when Doc @langda khan se mulaqat hogi meri :D (srsly, first guy from here I actually want to meet for reals and have a beer and shoot the breeze with)

but Siraj is a very likeable guy, kitna sweet banda hai

apart from when he's winning us test matches, such a pleasant disposition

and he's an inspiration for everyone, not just X or Y group of people

sab krte hain aisi harkatein, across the religious (or irreligious) spectrum, I could tell you stories, man..but I'm saving them for when Doc @langda khan se mulaqat hogi meri :D (srsly, first guy from here I actually want to meet for reals and have a beer and shoot the breeze with)

but Siraj is a very likeable guy, kitna sweet banda hai

apart from when he's winning us test matches, such a pleasant disposition

and he's an inspiration for everyone, not just X or Y group of people

i think he is still active wo strat forum p hae i could be wrong

ofc he is our star love siraj can't wait for the odi series waise what do you think ya wtc khlga?

i think he is still active wo strat forum p hae i could be wrong

ofc he is our star love siraj can't wait for the odi series waise what do you think ya wtc khlga?
no idea about this strat forum thing

barring injury, obvsly khelega.. why not ?

haan, mujhe bhi ye hi lag ra hai, bandi ne kuch rude harkat kari hogi.

northies can be quite crass, comes natural.. not that southies doodh ke dhule hain though
No, not doodh ka dhula at all. In fact there is a very strong undercurrent of dislike for north Indians which is also being fed by social media in a vicious cycle, unfortunately even by celebs. Just like India overall is on a mission to 'correct the narrative', the Dravidians are also out to trash everything northern. Sometimes I feel SM has gone out of control.

No, not doodh ka dhula at all. In fact there is a very strong undercurrent of dislike for north Indians which is also being fed by social media in a vicious cycle, unfortunately even by celebs. Just like India overall is on a mission to 'correct the narrative', the Dravidians are also out to trash everything northern. Sometimes I feel SM has gone out of control.
woh to hamesha se hai

I think the Dravida Nadu gang are the worst, we even had a yahoo here on the forum, Canada based.. pro LTTE guy, he was nuts.. naam ni yaad aa raha.. and aaj kal manlion is manning that post

north east walon ko recently corona spreaders tag laga dia tha, unke against there's racist attitudes everywhere, both north and south : (

poor musalmans ka to everyone knows the score, unko bhi corona ka laga dia tha

and bihari/UP bhaiiya immigrants to Mumbai/Maha some time ago

we are like this only :lol:

woh to hamesha se hai

I think the Dravida Nadu gang are the worst, we even had a yahoo here on the forum, Canada based.. pro LTTE guy, he was nuts.. naam ni yaad aa raha.. and aaj kal manlion is manning that post

north east walon ko recently corona spreaders tag laga dia tha, unke against there's racist attitudes everywhere, both north and south : (

poor musalmans ka to everyone knows the score, unko bhi corona ka laga dia tha

and bihari/UP bhaiiya immigrants to Mumbai/Maha some time ago

we are like this only :lol:

Poora circus hai

@-=virus=- Goa is also going out of control LOL.

On a serious note, I have always felt that there is a violent underbelly to Goa, its safe environment notwithstanding. Rampant hotel construction, accompanied by rampant staffing without checking credentials, easy availability of liquor and drugs, politicians backing establishments, rude police force, thuggish rental companies. During my last visit, the hotel manager, a Nepali was displaying too much swagger. I would have blasted him on one occasion, but didn't want to ruin my holiday. He actually got a mouthful from another group of young women travellers. Such characters are noticeably increasing with every visit. The locals are by and large peaceful, but can't say the same about the service industry workers who are a cocktail of literally every Indian state. A lot of them do more drugs and alcohol that they can handle.

@-=virus=- Goa is also going out of control LOL.

On a serious note, I have always felt that there is a violent underbelly to Goa, its safe environment notwithstanding. Rampant hotel construction, accompanied by rampant staffing without checking credentials, easy availability of liquor and drugs, politicians backing establishments, rude police force, thuggish rental companies. During my last visit, the hotel manager, a Nepali was displaying too much swagger. I would have blasted him on one occasion, but didn't want to ruin my holiday. He actually got a mouthful from another group of young women travellers. Such characters are noticeably increasing with every visit. The locals are by and large peaceful, but can't say the same about the service industry workers who are a cocktail of literally every Indian state. A lot of them do more drugs and alcohol that they can handle.

That's true.. most service industry (read shack boys etc) are seasonal migrants from literally everywhere but mostly Himachalis (who work in similar gora hotspots in the hills in the summer), lots of Nepalis too, and from Karnataka, WB, all over the place really.

For most locals there, shack boy jobs are..not ideal, kinda looked down upon (immigrant scene)

Then there's also the thing about gori chamdi ki gulami, but bad experiences bhi hue hai logon ke desis ke saath... goras, Brits in particular, leave huge tips sometimes.. equaling to a months pay.. they'll hand over 100-200 pounds, big deal for these guys who work for a pittance and work hard all day.. and then local tourists also are generally weekend flyers in and out.. 2 - 3 days aana hai, stay in a fancy resort, get drunk and high on all sorts, and act cunty.. goras otoh, they come for the season 3 - 4 months, daily.. unki sustenance unhi se hai.

but then that's a particular type of mostly punjabis etc, groups of young people who act that way

higher end decent logon ka dekha jaye toh Indians actually spend more money, I've heard this so many times

"russian, angrez, goras aayega 3 mahiney.. poora din sun tan karega, bas 2 pepsi piyega, apni cigarettes bhi khud tobacco roll karega, ghar/service apartment me daal chawal khud bana ke khayega " :lol:

"mumbai log 3 din aata hai, zyada paisey kharch karta hai, tip bhi deta hai"

I've seen this in action, some goras/russians come, have a look at the menu.. and mineral water jaha 30 ka hai, waha jayega, instead of jaha 40 ka hai...

russian bhikaris in fact door se hi nazar aa jate hain :lol:

Back
Top Bottom