What's new

Whatever

who the fug is that budhiya lol

naya lavz seekha hai, "cope" ?

you're doing all the coping, idiot.

I told you two days ago, she is Babushka Z ( real name Hanna ), who lives in a village in Ukraine. Months ago when UkroNazi thugs came to her house she thought they were Russians and to welcome them she brought out the USSR commie flag. The UkroNazi thugs took it from her and put in on the ground and stomped on it and offered her food. She told them politely that she didn't want their food because her parents had died for that flag and they insulted it. She instantly became a heroine in Russia and whoever supports Russia, hence the various paintings, statues and other things about her. However, she was "visited" by more UkroNazi thugs and "convinced" to denounce Russia. Look at the thugs sitting beside her ( the old man is her husband ) :
word-image-6.jpeg
2022-12-20-080200_1024x768_scrot.png

The pic is from this article from EuroMaidanPress which seems to be the official propaganda mouth of the CIA-initiated Euromaidan movement from 2013 which was in support of UkroNazis and Ukrainian nationalists / right-wingers against the pro-Russia president Viktor Yanukovych and rational, progressive Ukrainians. The coup makers committed great crimes and overthrew the president six months later. Russia took control of Crimea which was until then a region of Ukraine bordering Russia. The new powers in Ukraine government launched invasion of Ukraine's Eastern region that lasted for eight years until Russia's opeation began on February 24th this year. Euromaidan also eventually brought Our Holy Boi Zelensky into power.

About "Cope" it is what you people use so I am returning the compliments. So again about Babushka Z, cope. :enjoy:

I told you two days ago, she is Babushka Z ( real name Hanna ), who lives in a village in Ukraine. Months ago when UkroNazi thugs came to her house she thought they were Russians and to welcome them she brought out the USSR commie flag. The UkroNazi thugs took it from her and put in on the ground and stomped on it and offered her food. She told them politely that she didn't want their food because her parents had died for that flag and they insulted it. She instantly became a heroine in Russia and whoever supports Russia, hence the various paintings, statues and other things about her. However, she was "visited" by more UkroNazi thugs and "convinced" to denounce Russia. Look at the thugs sitting beside her ( the old man is her husband ) :
word-image-6.jpeg
View attachment 906881

The pic is from this article from EuroMaidanPress which seems to be the official propaganda mouth of the CIA-initiated Euromaidan movement from 2013 which was in support of UkroNazis and Ukrainian nationalists / right-wingers against the pro-Russia president Viktor Yanukovych and rational, progressive Ukrainians. The coup makers committed great crimes and overthrew the president six months later. Russia took control of Crimea which was until then a region of Ukraine bordering Russia. The new powers in Ukraine government launched invasion of Ukraine's Eastern region that lasted for eight years until Russia's opeation began on February 24th this year. Euromaidan also eventually brought Our Holy Boi Zelensky into power.

About "Cope" it is what you people use so I am returning the compliments. So again about Babushka Z, cope. :enjoy:
LOL

your extremely low IQ on full glaring display here. (again)

I happen to know a bunch of Russians in real life, they don't care about communism, "bro" .. nobody does.

Travel to Moscow and see for yourself someday just how uber capitalist they are.. :P

as usual, tu pata nahi BC kaunse zamaney me fasa hua hai.. kabhi Carlos the Jackal to kabhi this old lady, and always Gadaffi...

world's long since moved on from that failed ideology

heck, Moscow rehn de abhi ki liye.. Dilli ke JNU circles me hi ja ke dekh lo.. all commies in name only.

it is dead :sick:

put a fork in it already, or bury it in the ground, or burn it on a pyre.... just set yourself free !

btw, I did support Russia all through the Euromaidan thing, still do in their hot war against NATO in Ukraine and am not a fan of US foreign policy.. but then I also understand my opinion doesn't count for shit. It is their war, let the Slavs duke it out all they want. I'm mostly interested in the military aspect of it all, not the ideological one.

To be fair to you, though, there are others on the opposing side just a stubborn as you.. I know this BJP councillor, son's a junior in the party (kind of a friend). Always on about beef and muslims/Pakistan.. very boring. I tell that guy to take it easy with the ideologue BS all the time too.

Then I also know other BJP affiliated family guys who love gorging on kebabs, incl beef/buff (more likely) at jama masjid during the eid festivities..

Dunia is not black and white, dunia grey hai.. har type ka banda hai. Pro BJP muslims bhi janta hu, very wealthy ones but, all they care about is lower taxes and pro business policies.

You've obviously made your bed with the communists but.. hardcore muslims will put BJP/nationalists to shame with their disdain of that line of thinking. Dekha nahi, Libya me kya kara un faithful lot ne ?

For many years I wanted to marry a Christian girl who had refused me in 2014. I set about making my life to haasil her by engaging with progressive political activism and going the path of setting up quite a world class company in computing, both towards bringing a big socio-economic influence on her and her parents so that they consent to me. OK, this was part of the reason for the political activism and the company path, the other part being ideological.

Since last year I have decided to not marry even that lovely girl because I have to be the Communist who preaches for the abolition of family system as is desired in Communism. However, I will be happy to have tea with her and convince her to join the organization. :)The company of women can be had without marriage too.
This paragraph is the most Jamahir-like thing I have ever read

Ever

For many years I wanted to marry a Christian girl who had refused me in 2014

Since last year I have decided to not marry even that lovely girl

2022 khatam honay ko aya. Aath saal mein uss bandi ne bhi shaadi nahin kari kya? I think you both are made for each other and waiting for the other to pop the question. Ab jaldi se harkat mein aao aur angoothi khareed lo, nahin toh angootha choostay reh jaoge .

This paragraph is the most Jamahir-like thing I have ever read

Ever

A leopard never changes his spots. :D

LOL

your extremely low IQ on full glaring display here. (again)

Better an extremely low IQ on full glaring display than utter insanity, irrationality and apathy on full glaring display. All should read and see my post and then see your immediate response talking cruelly about a girl afflicted by facial deformity which may kill her through poisoning :
You pay taxes to Modi, even for water, but what does Modi with your taxes ? Does he give you free healthcare, free education, free telecom, free public transport, free housing etc ? No, he builds and renovates Hindu temples with your tax money; builds the worlds-tallest-statue for a genocider of Kashmiri Muslims; builds needless high speed trains; builds flyovers when personal vehicles should be abolished; is building for himself a new PM palace especially during the COVID years when the citizens were dying without hospitals and oxygen; builds dog shelters when humans are homeless and those dogs kill humans; buys for himself two new big planes from USA to imitate the Air Force One; does foreign tours where the natives of those countries don't know of him or don't care or hate him but the psycho Hindutvadis there gather in stadiums and chant "Namo Namo" etc etc. Modi jee does everything with your taxes except give Indians a good, easy life.

Your taxes should have come of use to her but they haven't :
2022-12-01-084955_1024x768_scrot-png.901917

Her family paid their taxes all their life but when she required the government's help the most the government refused to part with the monies it had extorted from her family for years.

"Godless" is actually good but Britain is not that. Its new PM is a Hindutvadi who does gau pooja ( worship of Mother Cow ) and the entire government and military is a Modern Crusader.

Tujhe to ye bhootni bhi ni degi

I happen to know a bunch of Russians in real life, they don't care about communism, "bro" .. nobody does.

Travel to Moscow and see for yourself someday just how uber capitalist they are.. :P

Yes, those bunch of Russians you know "in real life" ( because members on PDF are all bots in a Matrix ) who don't care about Communism are just the bunch of Britishers you know who never participated in the Occupy London anti-Capitalist movement of 2011 :
Occupy_London_-_Finsbury_Square.jpg

Julian_Assange_speaking_at_Occupy_London_protest.jpg

Occupy_London_Tent.jpg

OCCUPY_London2011.jpg

ImageDetail_8db54f6e-0ffa-4c30-81af-3bc3df2b4115

2022-12-20-113553_1024x768_scrot.png

2022-12-20-113546_1024x768_scrot.png

2022-12-20-113621_1024x768_scrot.png

This article for more.

You and your Russian friends should have traveled to Moscow in 2011 after the first fury of the invasion of Libyan Jamahirya when some Jamahiri / Green Libyans had taken refuge in Moscow and they had held a demonstration there with the attendance of Gennady Zyuganov, the veteran General Secretary of the Russian Communist party and the chairman of the Union of Communist Parties - CPSU, both positions since 1993. I no longer have the photo of that demonstration.

You do not know much about India let alone about the world. :) Keep doing your motorcycles tours and learn and see nothing beyond the roads you travel on and the hotels you stay in.

as usual, tu pata nahi BC kaunse zamaney me fasa hua hai.. kabhi Carlos the Jackal to kabhi this old lady, and always Gadaffi...

Didn't you read what Carlos said about Muammar and what I say about them ? It was in this post of mine which was in reply to you. There should be a forum rule to disallow people deliberately not remembering posts but going on to make the same points again.

world's long since moved on from that failed ideology

Mr. Kim says Hi :
000_Hkg7600403_619cd43ac5408.jpg

He serves them hot, if his hot wife wasn't enough :

heck, Moscow rehn de abhi ki liye.. Dilli ke JNU circles me hi ja ke dekh lo.. all commies in name only.

it is dead :sick:

Then Umar Khalid has no reason to be retained in Tihar. :)

As long as even one human says "Laal Salaam" Communism lives because Communism is the natural desire of any person who wants a humanity of harmony, serenity, advancement and evolution. As against Pragati Purush Modi jee saying "Mandir waheen banayenge" instead of saving four million extra Indians from dying of COVID and as against the American political system forcing Americans to sell blood to buy bread.

btw, I did support Russia all through the Euromaidan thing, still do in their hot war against NATO in Ukraine and am not a fan of US foreign policy..

Good, though by supporting Modi you cancel that out.

but then I also understand my opinion doesn't count for shit. It is their war, let the Slavs duke it out all they want. I'm mostly interested in the military aspect of it all, not the ideological one.

What let them duke it out ? People are being killed and injured especially by the UkroNazis supported by NATO for the last nine years and you are saying "Let the Slavs duke it out" ? I had posted an article months ago about what these UkroNazi nationalists did to the Polish people during World War 2 and what they do now but that post was removed and I issued a warning. Those things were similar to what Modi's people did in Gujarat in 2002.

You've obviously made your bed with the communists but.. hardcore muslims will put BJP/nationalists to shame with their disdain of that line of thinking.

There is nothing "hardcore Muslim" about Tableeghis and the like. The mustacheless and burqa'ed fools in India go about marching with "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" while the Muslims in Iran burn the hijab and march with "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi" and the Muslim women in Afghanistan burn the burqa calling it not Afghan despite Afghanistan being under Taliban and the progressive Muslim women and men in Pakistan go on the Aurat March. Most modern Indian Muslims are an embarrassment.

Compare the zombie Muskan bibi of India :
muskan_khan_1649265107504_1649265119176.jpg

With the thoughtful and pan-humanist Sara Sabry of Egypt :
image_provider

image_provider

Dekha nahi, Libya me kya kara un faithful lot ne ?

Who are you talking about ?

no money = abolish money

no faith = abolish religion

no gaadi = abolish cars

no lawndi = abolish marriage

:slow clap:

----------------------------------------------------

Yes, those bunch of Russians you know "in real life" ( because members on PDF are all bots in a Matrix ) who don't care about Communism are just the bunch of Britishers you know who never participated in the Occupy London anti-Capitalist movement of 2011 :
just a bunch of Britishers wut ?

in real life = saath me mehfil jamaa ke daaru, dum, food and good times in general.

you wouldn't understand.

You do not know much about India let alone about the world. :)
I've seen and experienced more than you :)

Mr. Kim says Hi :
Too bad nobody there is even allowed use of the internet, damn shame, isn't it ? A penny for your thoughts on those restrictions, if you will.. please ?

Then Umar Khalid has no reason to be retained in Tihar. :)

A quick capitalist google search says he's been granted bail for a wedding or something...

why is he even imprisoned... remind us all, can you ?

What let them duke it out ? People are being killed and injured especially by the UkroNazis supported by NATO for the last nine years and you are saying "Let the Slavs duke it out" ?
Wth do I or India have to do with it ?

There is nothing "hardcore Muslim" about Tableeghis and the like.
LOL

they're among the most hardcore of the lot.

I'll skirt being baited into inadvertently saying something about Islam here.. I've no problems with muslims unless they're waging a holy war etc

I don't care about Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan and their protests.. not my circus.

Compare the zombie Muskan bibi of India :

just a random jazbaati kid

With the thoughtful and pan-humanist Sara Sabry of Egypt :
ha, Blue Origin, eh ?

ab capitalist billionaire Bezos ki yaad aa gai all of a sudden ? how convenient.

He is fundamentally a person of extreme Hindutvadi views; but was quite careful and cautious in phrasing them. May be crossed some red line, of some particular Mod; got warnings; and consequently got banned. I hope and wish, he comes back and rejoins, after ban is lifted. He was personally very respectful towards me; though I hardly ever supported his views.

Paajee is always right.

Welcome back, Sir Jee.

I think, your ban was of one week. Such ban is automatically lifted, after the prescribed period.

Thank you big bro. But all 3 of my warnings expire in late January. So in effect I still am on 3 live warning points. So what's the deal?

@WebMaster ? @Paitoo ? Some clarity would be great guys. Totally confused.

Thank you big bro. But all 3 of my warnings expire in late January. So in effect I still am on 3 live warning points. So what's the deal?

No idea bro. Never been banned or warned myself so can't really comment

yahan arbitrarily chalta hai banon ka mamla

crease dekho, varna ekdum stumping ho jaying.. and stumping is a legal dismissal even in case of wide or no ball.. just so you know.

bd1WbGGYgh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom