What's new

Whatever

1671338153085.png

Was quoting multiple posts in that "Kashmir ki sherni Yana Mir condemns Bilawal's statement in her tweeted vid" thread when the thread got removed. Hmph. I wanted to say much to the Indian nationalists who suddenly found love for a Kashmiri, female, Muslim as against this one :
f4aba81c-2d1f-4e5d-95ed-532afcbfea46.jpg

thumb.jpg

Kanahaiya-Kumar-Umar-Khalid-and-Shahela-Rashid-781x441.jpg

PicsArt_11-30-11.25.21.jpg

386303-shehla-rashid.jpg

Shehla-Rashid-Shora.jpg

JNU.JPG

Here is famous Indian host Tabassum interviewing a shy, sweet, graceful and beautiful Nazia. Date unknown :

I typed out this lengthy post but the thread got closed but I don't want people there left unreplied and uncorrected so am posting the texts here.

Dangerously based and correct opinion. Dasyus will seethe over this post even though their coveted Rig Veda is racist to them.

I googled to see what "Dasyu" meant and see that the "historical" sources ( Hindutvadi ) are very incorrect. The Hindus came in from Iran 3000 years ago and before them came the IVC people from current Iraq region who knows when but even before them have always lived the native tribals of India. These people always resented being subsumed into Hindu identity and have in recent taken to agitate for a new official religion / commonized belief name called Sarna Dharma about which I have posted here and here.

What’s your actual point?

My point ? Weren't you being snarky about Pakistanis for no reason ? :) I just showed you the mirror about the happenings in India, that is all. Are we in India living in an achieved Communist welfare-based society that is without money and hunger and oppression and has democracy ? Didn't this happen just last December ?

So how can we point accusingly at others arrogantly while we hide our own filth ?

That Indian Muslim with black Hijab is pretty

Her ?

Yes, she is lovely. All pictures below that one are of her. She is Shehla Rashid, a former student leader in JNU university in Delhi, one of the bastions of leftist student activism in India. She was with AISA, the student wing of Communist Party of India ( Marxist-Leninist ) Liberation. During the events of 2016 at JNU when some of her comrades were put in jail by the Hindutvadis on charges of British-era "sedition" law she took over as the president of JNU students union. She was quite in the limelight - a hope among the progressives and a hate among the Hindutvadis. After JNU she went to her native Kashmir and in 2019 briefly was in local party called Jammu Kashmir People's Movement. I don't know why she left. I am now confused about her. Is he Twitter account hacked ? Some tweets are progressive like one about desiring India to have a welfare system with universal healthcare and education, two other nice ones about the women in Iran and Afghanistan protesting against the mullahs there but some are straight out in support of Modi government... Hmm, @Drizzt, any idea ?

But Indos, please watch her in the discussion vid down below. It is from four years ago. She's quite graceful, feminine.

Mixed Indonesian and Indian

She's quite vivacious. I would invite her to tea in that same factory-turned-restaurant. :D

I have a personal account reminded by Darren's. Some years ago I was once at the same famous shopping area I mentioned before. Some distance ahead there was a Black girl, maybe African, walking by minding her own business. Two young Indian fellows, maybe 16 to 18 of age, started chanting "Kaali, kaali". I don't think she heard. Why did they do that ? Those louts were darker than me so should I have chanted "Kaalu, kaalu" to them like Darren heard in Hyderabad ? I in turn am darker than others in the world so where will this end ? What's the point ? Why do so many people introduce hate unnecessarily in wrong places when hate should be reserved for the wrong things, injustice, oppression etc ?

I'm talking about Indians only, not all South Asian people.

I have no love for South Indians. Kerala Christians are the creators of love jihad concept. The non hindus are also complicit in crimes against Muslims. Sikhs were the biggest killers of Muslim Punjabis. The Jains are the biggest supporters of Modi. All Indians deserve to be treated like sh1t.

No, I want to correct you. :) In the below discussion from the Indian series 'Shut Up Ya Kunal' the young Dalit leader from Gujarat, Jignesh Mevani, whose community has seen much suffering and discrimination for the last 3000 years through the Hindutvadi / Brahmanvadi / Manuvadi caste system says so intelligently that one must not hate the Brahman the human but one must oppose Brahmanvad because it is not necessary that a Brahman-born may be Brahmanvadi, even a Dalit may be Brahmanvadi ( India's previous president Ram Nath Kovid though a Dalit was a pukka Hindutvadi from the BJP's Dalit Morcha :lol: who did nothing about oppression against Dalits during his presidency )and I must tell you, Maira La, that many desi Muslims too practice the Hindu caste system / Brahmanvad including in my immediate family to my sadness by using dismissive words like "Oh that dhedh" ( must come from the Parsi word "Dhera" meaning something like uncivilized or dirty or untouchable ) and just not caring about Dalit oppression. And right here on PDF some days ago two Pakistani "Muslims" ( @Mujahid Memon and @Titanium100 ) called me Bhangi in a derisive manner.

I have met or spoken with progressive activists or just normal rational people in general who are of Hindu or Christian born backgrounds but there is no need to reject them and oppose them just because of the community they were born into. We must oppose thoughts and not people who may not carry those thoughts.

So watch this superb, educating talk :

Facist era of Bengalis and Pakistanis. I fw it.

We need to create a word for Hindus and use it in the context of low castes (Hindus) of the subcontinent.

Yindo caste.

I may be misunderstanding this but are you being discriminatory against low caste Hindus who have been oppressed by the caste-believing upper caste Hindus for the last 3000 years ? If you are doing this then you should be ashamed because you are supposed to be a follower of Islam which is against discrimination of any sort. Read this post of mine addressed to two Pakistani paindus ( names mentioned above ) who called be Bhangi derisively and I invoked the last sermon of Hazrat Muhammad. Tipu Sultan was one of the three greatest rulers of South Asia, the other two being Ashoka and Akbar. Tipu would confiscate the lands from oppressive upper caste Hindus and distribute them among the lower caste Hindus. So why are you preaching anti-human ideas ?

Last edited:
I typed out this lengthy post but the thread got closed but I don't want people there left unreplied and uncorrected so am posting the texts here.

I googled to see what "Dasyu" meant and see that the "historical" sources ( Hindutvadi ) are very incorrect. The Hindus came in from Iran 3000 years ago and before them came the IVC people from current Iraq region who knows when but even before them have always lived the native tribals of India. These people always resented being subsumed into Hindu identity and have in recent taken to agitate for a new official religion / commonized belief name called Sarna Dharma about which I have posted here and here.

My point ? Weren't you being snarky about Pakistanis for no reason ? :) I just showed you the mirror about the happenings in India, that is all. Are we in India living in an achieved Communist welfare-based society that is without money and hunger and oppression and has democracy ? Didn't this happen just last December ?

So how can we point accusingly at others arrogantly while we hide our own filth ?

Her ?

Yes, she is lovely. All pictures below that one are of her. She is Shehla Rashid, a former student leader in JNU university in Delhi, one of the bastions of leftist student activism in India. She was with AISA, the student wing of Communist Party of India ( Marxist-Leninist ) Liberation. During the events of 2016 at JNU when some of her comrades were put in jail by the Hindutvadis on charges of British-era "sedition" law she took over as the president of JNU students union. She was quite in the limelight - a hope among the progressives and a hate among the Hindutvadis. After JNU she went to her native Kashmir and in 2019 briefly was in local party called Jammu Kashmir People's Movement. I don't know why she left. I am now confused about her. Is he Twitter account hacked ? Some tweets are progressive like one about desiring India to have a welfare system with universal healthcare and education, two other nice ones about the women in Iran and Afghanistan protesting against the mullahs there but some are straight out in support of Modi government... Hmm, @Drizzt, any idea ?

But Indos, please watch her in the discussion vid down below. It is from four years ago. She's quite graceful, feminine.

She's quite vivacious. I would invite her to tea in that same factory-turned-restaurant. :D

I have a personal account reminded by Darren's. Some years ago I was once at the same famous shopping area I mentioned before. Some distance ahead there was a Black girl, maybe African, walking by minding her own business. Two young Indian fellows, maybe 16 to 18 of age, started chanting "Kaali, kaali". I don't think she heard. Why did they do that ? Those louts were darker than me so should I have chanted "Kaalu, kaalu" to them like Darren heard in Hyderabad ? I in turn am darker than others in the world so where will this end ? What's the point ? Why do so many people introduce hate unnecessarily in wrong places when hate should be reserved for the wrong things, injustice, oppression etc ?

No, I want to correct you. :) In the below discussion from the Indian series 'Shut Up Ya Kunal' the young Dalit leader from Gujarat, Jignesh Mevani, whose community has seen much suffering and discrimination for the last 3000 years through the Hindutvadi / Brahmanvadi / Manuvadi caste system says so intelligently that one must not hate the Brahman the human but one must oppose Brahmanvad because it is not necessary that a Brahman-born may be Brahmanvadi, even a Dalit may be Brahmanvadi ( India's previous president Ram Nath Kovid though a Dalit was a pukka Hindutvadi from the BJP's Dalit Morcha :lol: who did nothing about oppression against Dalits during his presidency )and I must tell you, Maira La, that many desi Muslims too practice the Hindu caste system / Brahmanvad including in my immediate family to my sadness by using dismissive words like "Oh that dhedh" ( must come from the Parsi word "Dhera" meaning something like uncivilized or dirty or untouchable ) and just not caring about Dalit oppression. And right here on PDF some days ago two Pakistani "Muslims" ( @Mujahid Memon and @Titanium100 ) called me Bhangi in a derisive manner.

I have met or spoken with progressive activists or just normal rational people in general who are of Hindu or Christian born backgrounds but there is no need to reject them and oppose them just because of the community they were born into. We must oppose thoughts and not people who may not carry those thoughts.

So watch this superb, educating talk :

I may be misunderstanding this but are you being discriminatory against low caste Hindus who have been oppressed by the caste-believing upper caste Hindus for the last 3000 years ? If you are doing this then you should be ashamed because you are supposed to be a follower of Islam which is against discrimination of any sort. Read this post of mine addressed to two Pakistani paindus ( names mentioned above ) who called be Bhangi derisively and I invoked the last sermon of Hazrat Muhammad. Tipu Sultan was one of the three greatest rulers of South Asia, the other two being Ashoka and Akbar. Tipu would confiscate the lands from oppressive upper caste Hindus and distribute them among the lower caste Hindus. So why are you preaching anti-human ideas ?
No I'm not talking about low caste Hindus, I'm talking about Hindus as a whole.

Any Hindu is the lowest possible specimen in the subcontinent belonging to their own caste, Muslims do not care for the Hindu caste structure

No I'm not talking about low caste Hindus, I'm talking about Hindus as a whole.

Any Hindu is the lowest possible specimen in the subcontinent belonging to their own caste, Muslims do not care for the Hindu caste structure

Which Hindu have you ever spoken with ? I gave you Hazrat Muhammad's last sermon where he said "We are all children of Adam and Eve" and here you are, based on some paindu family teaching, discriminating against an entire section of humanity without discriminating whether a member among them is right or wrong. Do the Taliban, the "Muslim" Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, Tableeghi Jamaat and those stupid and harassment-loving Dawah bois of Hyde Park represent all Muslims or Islam itself ?

Means you go against the humanist ideas of Hazrat Muhammad. It thus follows that from your post history you are a mullah and I a Communist Muslim, the most along the path of Islam and as per me you are neither among Islam nor among humanity. Don't speak for Muslims because neither I nor Jamal Abdul Nasser nor Muammar Gaddafi nor indeed Hazrat Muhammad himself would respect your anti-human ideas. Choose something other name for your ideas.

Which Hindu have you ever spoken with ? I gave you Hazrat Muhammad's last sermon where he said "We are all children of Adam and Eve" and here you are, based on some paindu family teaching, discriminating against an entire section of humanity without discriminating whether a member among them is right or wrong. Do the Taliban, the "Muslim" Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, Tableeghi Jamaat and those stupid and harassment-loving Dawah bois of Hyde Park represent all Muslims or Islam itself ?

Means you go against the humanist ideas of Hazrat Muhammad. It thus follows that from your post history you are a mullah and I a Communist Muslim, the most along the path of Islam and as per me you are neither among Islam nor among humanity. Don't speak for Muslims because neither I nor Jamal Abdul Nasser nor Muammar Gaddafi nor indeed Hazrat Muhammad himself would respect your anti-human ideas. Choose something other name for your ideas.
Shut up commie "Muslim"

Shut up commie "Muslim"

Mr. NATO-seeded Mullah, a drop of sweat on my Laal Salaam forehead is more Muslim than you chaps in your MI6-enabled Sharia Patrols so drop that "Muslim". :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom