What's new

Whatever

You are a sexual predator

Predator I am not though I am in awe of one Mr. Casanova from more than 200 years ago. Casanova was also an intellect which I claim to be.

And then there is this modern Communist gent who was also be in awe of the ladies :
636262690945927986-AP-FRANCE-CARLOS-THE-JACKAL-89478609.JPG

Last edited:
shopping for a wedding (not mine, of course) and everything is so cheap, Ill probably buy more stuff

That great institution of desi life - wedding where people gather to talk nonsense and the usually idiotic family "elders" pretend to do gyaan baant'ing. And of course the entire obscene Capitalist background of it all. :rolleyes:

That great institution of desi life - wedding where people gather to talk nonsense and the usually idiotic family "elders" pretend to do gyaan baant'ing. And of course the entire obscene Capitalist background of it all. :rolleyes:

Looks like you were kidnapped in Bihar as a groom for some Thakur's skinny daughter.

Shaadi kar le yaar. Saste mein bhi ho jati hai. Maine ki hai.

I know, it can be done in the civil court and that is how it should be. Or it can be done in the mosque. In either case there need be only five people present : bride and groom, two witnesses and the officer ( civil court notary or the qazi ). No gathering of 400 guests with spending of 20 lakhs to 550 crores.

The Indian TV actor Viraf Patel married Saloni in a Bombay court for all of 150 rupees and saved the money for donating to COVID relief :
1620732112_celebrity-couple-saloni-and-viraf-patel-wed-on-may-6.jpg

For many years I wanted to marry a Christian girl who had refused me in 2014. I set about making my life to haasil her by engaging with progressive political activism and going the path of setting up quite a world class company in computing, both towards bringing a big socio-economic influence on her and her parents so that they consent to me. OK, this was part of the reason for the political activism and the company path, the other part being ideological.

Since last year I have decided to not marry even that lovely girl because I have to be the Communist who preaches for the abolition of family system as is desired in Communism. However, I will be happy to have tea with her and convince her to join the organization. :)The company of women can be had without marriage too.

Last edited:
Bitter little man has a problem with people shoping for wedding gifts now too... sad

Bitter is you, always complaining about me.
Only because I've had it with your constant moaning about the world.. you won't see me doing that, not here, not IRL either.

Also your constant failed peddling of a failed ideology, hatred of dogs and bikes.. so yeah, eff you, loser.

Back
Top Bottom