What's new

Whatever

Bans are temporary, right?

I mean, fools nightmare comes back from them all the time
I saw an Indian guy, said right on his avatar "perma-banned" .. must be a new thing here.

afaik, they're generally temp, then you're on a progressive probation period where you must cool your heels and take it easy... or you'll get slapped with a more severe time-out.. up to 3 months... then comes the perma.

Yes.. unless a certain number of warnings are crossed and then the team can determine to make it permanent. Multiple IDs go directly to permanent bans.

Sooo…..is langda khan gone forever or no

LK will most likely be back, this time he's out for a month or somethn but.. iinw

Sooo…..is langda khan gone forever or no
Knowing the admins and mods on here, he will be unbanned within a day and allowed to spew his usual filth whilst decent and quality posters get slapped with perma bans. So business as usual on this place

Langda bhai appealed against his own acquittal by the third umpire, so the match referee had to intervene.

"Kujh shaerh day loag we zaalam sun
Kujh maenu maran da shauq we see"
(Munir Niazi)
😛😛😛

Knowing the admins and mods on here, he will be unbanned within a day and allowed to spew his usual filth whilst decent and quality posters get slapped with perma bans. So business as usual on this place
who got perma'd ?

I and a lot of other posters. Man I am shocked you haven't been slapped with a permaban by now, not that I want you to as you are quality company despite being a Hindu Brahmin supremacist. ;)
what was your nick on here earlier ?

I've been perma'd a few, waay back..

what was your nick on here earlier ?

I've been perma'd a few, waay back..
I was @Faqirze, I too was quite active on PDF way back on the old forum before this forum became the go to place. I have no clue to this day why this forum was created when we had another one up and running. This was around the mid-late 2000s, Were you aware of this place or around in the defence forum community back in the day?

I was @Faqirze, I too was quite active on PDF way back on the old forum before this forum became the go to place. I have no clue to this day why this forum was created when we had another one up and running. This was around the mid-late 2000s, Were you aware of this place or around in the defence forum community back in the day?
I joined late'ish 2000s.. sorta remember @Farzique but not very well

IMG_20221216_184015.jpg

IMG_20221215_143817.jpg

Man we used to bully guys like you in school.

Why would you do that ? You were a bully then, you are a Hindutvadi thug now.

malevolent ya hatred filled to nahi tha banda, just a bit ott antagonistic (enthu cutlet, as we called 'em in college, or may well have been on the piss)

oh well

Is that so ? Ask me how he was. Sipra saheb knows.

"Kujh shaerh day loag we zaalam sun
Kujh maenu maran da shauq we see"
(Munir Niazi)
😛😛😛

Translation ?

Back
Top Bottom