What's new

Whatever

I am a simple person who doesn't leave arrogant, snarky posts but engage with people at length and reason with them and acknowledge what I don't know and learn and remember.
The post quoted by me in start of this discussion suggests a different story, Indian.

PDF Word Cloud before @jamahir wakes up:
wordcloud-1.png

PDF Word Cloud after @jamahir wakes up:
wordcloud-2.png

@jamahir @-=virus=- @SIPRA @villageidiot

I will modify that to say that thread kahin bhi shuroo ho, khatam jamahir se hi hoti hai

Very nice, thank you, ha ha. And I will modify this song to say "Meray pyaar ki umar ho itni sanam, teray naam say shuru meray naam pay khatam". :lol:

The people who call their country their mother, why do they leave their mothers for others' mothers (foreign countries)?
@jamahir @Mentee @SIPRA

Brilliant question ! I think such people do that to be part of the crowd when in public but privately, as you said, they leave. This reminds me of a Modi tour to Germany earlier this year where in a gathering of his admirers a brainwashed bhagwa boy sang :

Bharat, Bharat, Bharat... Now in the beginning of the song which isn't there in this vid is something like "Mera janm bhoomi Bharat, mera karm bhoomi Bharat...". "Janm bhoomi" means the land of birth. Karm bhoomi means a place where one works. So this boy's parents having brainwashed him with this nonsense about "Karm bhoomi Bharat" why don't they leave Germany to their "Karm bhoomi" and "Janm bhoomi" ?

Brilliant question ! I think such people do that to be part of the crowd when in public but privately, as you said, they leave. This reminds me of a Modi tour to Germany earlier this year where in a gathering of his admirers a brainwashed bhagwa boy sang :

Bharat, Bharat, Bharat... Now in the beginning of the song which isn't there in this vid is something like "Mera janm bhoomi Bharat, mera karm bhoomi Bharat...". "Janm bhoomi" means the land of birth. Karm bhoomi means a place where one works. So this boy's parents having brainwashed him with this nonsense about "Karm bhoomi Bharat" why don't they leave Germany to their "Karm bhoomi" and "Janm bhoomi" ?
Basically, just slogans to oppress others.. they don't mean it. Waisy Nupur mujhe both achi lagti hai. Muslims k who khilaf hai per its ok for me.

Basically, just slogans to oppress others.. they don't mean it.

Agreed.

Waisy Nupur mujhe both achi lagti hai. Muslims k who khilaf hai per its ok for me.

You will find her company very disagreeable. She is notoriously foul-mouthed and unpleasant. A well-known clip of hers from some years ago is she and a progressive elderly gentleman ( not Muslim ) appearing on a news panel show and she shouting "Ghar ja buddhay".

Last edited:
You will find her company very disagreeable. She is notoriously foul-mouthed and unpleasant. A well-known clip of hers from some years ago is she and a progressive elderly gentleman ( not Muslim ) appearing on a news panel show and she shouting "Ghar ja buddhay".
meri ankhain kholnay k liay shukria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom