What's new

Whatever

yeah, good luck with that with your begum looking on lol

unless one's a single Pa with a young'un.. also not ideal.
:P

I'm talking from personal experience with my first. A lifetime ago.

Walking into a mall with him. Picking him up from play school. Always got a lot of chiquitas cooing.

I'm talking from personal experience with my first. A lifetime ago.

Walking into a mall with him. Picking him up from play school. Always got a lot of chiquitas cooing.
ye to hai

but fir kar bhi ni sakte na, kuch.. unless single Pa type ho lol

pnwfm2b5my3a1.png

O' paen di !

Karachi waaley saee niklay, good stuff.. get baked, and then head to that famous food street for some delish kebabs etc, nice !

View attachment 903890

Karachi has always had a lot going for it otherwise as well. As @El Sidd will agree it's the closest they have to the big city glamor and genteel vibe of Bombay. Though that probably has changed with all the troubles and influxes.

Back in the day... ab toh hardly hardly waala scene hai but I'll still occasionally say hello to my good friend Mary Jane ;)
BTW I am most likely heading to Goa for the Christmas week. Need to stretch the legs of my new car too.
I am suspecting it will be too crowded? These newly wed honeymooners that descend onto Goa give me a complex. Saalay jahan dekho coochie coo kartay rehtay hain. My wife starts thinking I am not that affectionate anymore.

BTW I am most likely heading to Goa for the Christmas week. Need to stretch the legs of my new car too.
I am suspecting it will be too crowded? These newly wed honeymooners that descend onto Goa give me a complex. Saalay jahan dekho coochie coo kartay rehtay hain. My wife starts thinking I am not that affectionate anymore.
Oh man, hyper inflated prices, crowded roads and beaches.. not an ideal time for a vacation. First week Jan ka kar lo if your situation permits, still peak season and amazing weather but wo maddening party crowd wale laut jaate hain by then for the most part.. much more relaxed vibes, very romantic too, begum khush ho jayengi coconut treetop ke machan pe, a bit of wine, some prawns, sunset 8-)

but aana hi hai toh, Candolim-Baga-Calangute se le ke Vagator-Anjuna stretch avoid karo. Morjim-Ashwem-Arambol-Querim are better bets for north, not as crazy.

Ya south me dekh lo kuch, Agonda-Palolem-Patnem have some lovely places, right on the beach waali huts. They used to do these silent parties in Palolem where everyone gets wireless headphones and you can tune into either of the 3 DJs playing.. ek reggae, ek electronic and ek bollywood and pop.. tune into whatever you fancy. Some stunning foody options there too that any Paitoo is sure to love.

Have a good 1 :enjoy:

Oh man, hyper inflated prices, crowded roads and beaches.. not an ideal time for a vacation. First week Jan ka kar lo if your situation permits, still peak season and amazing weather but wo maddening party crowd wale laut jaate hain by then for the most part.. much more relaxed vibes, very romantic too, begum khush ho jayengi coconut treetop ke machan pe, a bit of wine, some prawns, sunset 8-)

but aana hi hai toh, Candolim-Baga-Calangute se le ke Vagator-Anjuna stretch avoid karo. Morjim-Ashwem-Arambol-Querim are better bets for north, not as crazy.

Ya south me dekh lo kuch, Agonda-Palolem-Patnem have some lovely places, right on the beach waali huts. They used to do these silent parties in Palolem where everyone gets wireless headphones and you can tune into either of the 3 DJs playing.. ek reggae, ek electronic and ek bollywood and pop.. tune into whatever you fancy. Some stunning foody options there too that any Paitoo is sure to love.

Have a good 1 :enjoy:

Yeah the crowds have been weighing on my mind. I have started avoiding North Goa like plague since last 3 years. Driving from BLR, it is anyway more convenient to hit South Goa via Karwar and hang up your boots at Palolem or Agonda for a few days, before I head up to Benaulim-Majorda stretch. Maybe I will avoid that too and stay somewhere interior. I wanted to stay a few days in Fontainhas area but the Instagram crowd has ruined that too.

Yeah the crowds have been weighing on my mind. I have started avoiding North Goa like plague since last 3 years. Driving from BLR, it is anyway more convenient to hit South Goa via Karwar and hang up your boots at Palolem or Agonda for a few days, before I head up to Benaulim-Majorda stretch. Maybe I will avoid that too and stay somewhere interior. I wanted to stay a few days in Fontainhas area but the Instagram crowd has ruined that too.
Bhai, ma us hi area me rehta hu, Benaulim stretch.. could try meet for a beer or two, if you're up for it, that is. I was kind of planning to head up north and go say hi to mummy papa and my other crew, and the furries, avoid the crowds and kadakey waali thand + dilli ka butter chicken ke mazey for a bit.. not confirmed though.

Bhai, ma us hi area me rehta hu, Benaulim stretch.. could try meet for a beer or two, if you're up for it, that is. I was kind of planning to head up north and go say hi to mummy papa and my other crew, and the furries, avoid the crowds and kadakey waali thand + dilli ka butter chicken ke mazey for a bit.. not confirmed though.

Mr. Virus wants to do beer and meet up mummy-papa and relish dilli ka butter chicken but he then laughs at a woman lying semi-conscious in a hospital because of disease and is sure to die of that disease in suffering should she not receive money donations from the citizens to pay the hospital to treat her, cure her because the hospital is doing extortion by demanding money to cure her and if she doesn't pay it will leave her to die. And Pragati Purush Modi jee's government will also not give her free treatment but will leave her to die but "Mandir yaheen banayenge" at the cost of 1800 crores :
2022-12-08-145322_1024x768_scrot.png

On the other hand, here are two activists from People For Animals talking lovingly about the dogs which killed the seven-month-old infant in Lotus Boulevard housing society in Noida some weeks ago. The dogs found the infant lying on the ground after he was left there by his laborer parents to labor nearby and the dogs tore up the infant and ripped out his intestines and he died in the hospital or maybe brought dead on arrival. These "animals rights activists" say the dogs are not to blame because the infant who was just lying supposedly "provoked" the dogs :

So Virus laughs about the woman dying of disease and she is dying not because there's no cure technologically but because the Indian "healthcare" system is extortionary. But Virus and the "animals rights activist" will not laugh if someone suggests complete eradication of the dogs that have been terrorizing and murdering humans in many places on Earth and have killed cats to the point of extinction in India.

Wah re mera desh.

Mr. Virus wants to do beer and meet up mummy-papa and relish dilli ka butter chicken
So ? what do you have to do with whatever I do, you dirtry creep ? Wantto decide how I live, what I eat, where I go, where I spend, what I wear, who I meet... stfu and mind your own business you stupid starving, commie.

but he then laughs at a woman lying semi-conscious in a hospital because of disease and is sure to die of that disease in suffering should she not receive money donations from the citizens to pay the hospital to treat her, cure her because the hospital is doing extortion by demanding money to cure her and if she doesn't pay it will leave her to die. And Pragati Purush Modi jee's government will also not give her free treatment but will leave her to die but "Mandir yaheen banayenge" at the cost of 1800 crores :
bc fir wahi ghisi piti baatein ? aap karo na donate to whatever cause or whoever you want to.. I want no say in what you do with your money.

vote for the commies, you're apparently forming your own political group or something, right ? .. no rok tok on that, good luck in your endeavors, sir.

the only person I made fun of was you and your constant begging, not that poor lady.. that ketto crowdfunder is going out to tens of millions of people, maybe they'll figure a way to get those funds afterall, good luck to them.

I here, am passionate about ecological and wildlife causes, which is where I do my charity thing.

Typical commie, next you'll want to decide how many calories I consume in a day, what clothes I wear, where and for what I can travel like your beloved dystopian DPRK hell-hole.

Don't care particularly or have strong views about the mandir thing but the court ruling is fair.. muslims get a fancy azz latest design shiny new mosque (which also costs a good amount of money I imagine), the hindus get to rebuild a new temple on what they see as their holy ground.. fair deal.

dogs found the infant lying on the ground after he was left there by his laborer parents to labor nearby and the dogs tore up the infant and ripped out his intestines and he died
My cousin, who is a bigger dog lover than me, and who had a kid recently also knows to be safe with the kid even with their super loving trusty old dog. The kid is constantly supervised, as is the dog when around the baby. He could unintentionally puncture that soft skull just playing around.

Comes as no surprise to me a hungry street mutt made a meal of an unsupervised infant on the road.. its sad but cant blame the dog, the blame lies entirely on the parents, no matter how unfortunate their situation was..

bilkul sahi bola Shukla ma'am ne yaha.

So Virus laughs about the woman dying of disease and she is dying not because there's no cure technologically but because the Indian "healthcare" system is extortionary. But Virus and the "animals rights activist" will not laugh if someone suggests complete eradication of the dogs that have been terrorizing and murdering humans in many places on Earth and have killed cats to the point of extinction in India.
you're a moron, beyond help.

vote for the commies, you're apparently forming your own political group or something, right ? .. no rok tok on that, good luck in your endeavors, sir.

Joining an established one at the moment.

Typical commie, next you'll want to decide how many calories I consume in a day, what clothes I wear, where and for what I can travel like your beloved dystopian DPRK hell-hole.

That "DPRK hell-hole" provides free basic food to its citizens despite the country not having much agricultural land and that compounded by harsh weather and then the massive illegal sanctions imposed by NATO for the last 69 years. Yes, calories and proteins must be counted there by the system because of those difficulties. But what such difficulties are in India - sanctions, difficult terrain and harsh weather - that enables so many Indians to be malnourished or die of hunger ? :)

Don't care particularly or have strong views about the mandir thing but the court ruling is fair.. muslims get a fancy azz latest design shiny new mosque (which also costs a good amount of money I imagine), the hindus get to rebuild a new temple on what they see as their holy ground.. fair deal.

I don't care for the mosque either. I am not a ritualist nor should Muslims declare "They shaheed'ed the Babri Masjid" because the focus of Islam is not ritualism but developing a welfare-based society. My point about the mandir was the government spending huge monies on making God happy while humans died needlessly.

My cousin, who is a bigger dog lover than me, and who had a kid recently also knows to be safe with the kid even with their super loving trusty old dog. The kid is constantly supervised, as is the dog when around the baby. He could unintentionally puncture that soft skull just playing around.

Comes as no surprise to me a hungry street mutt made a meal of an unsupervised infant on the road.. its sad but cant blame the dog, the blame lies entirely on the parents, no matter how unfortunate their situation was..

bilkul sahi bola Shukla ma'am ne yaha.

Shukla madam is irrational or insane, so is anyone not blaming the presence of dogs. Didn't you read what Sumant Choudhary tweeted right there ?
I have all love and compassion for dogs, but the place of street dogs are not gated societies when en masse human lives in small area. Anyone blaming child, mother for this incident is a hypocrite of highest order.
So what Shukla madam and you are saying is similar to another one blaming a person mugged and stabbed by a rowdy gang on the road or lawyer ML Sharma blaming Jyoti Pandey for getting gang-raped, tortured severely and getting thrown out of the moving bus onto a road in Delhi where she lay dying :
567733326e510a6f3a75aa35_515191498.jpg

You and Shukla madam are not blaming the culprits but the victims.

Shukla madam is irrational or insane, so is anyone not blaming the presence of dogs. Didn't you read what Sumant Choudhary tweeted right there ?
She is blaming the absence of parents, bs sadak pe infant rakh ke nikal liye.. kisi apni aas paas ki jhuggi me kisi old mummyji ke paas he could have left it, or taken it along with them to the worksite where others could have kept an eye out... leaving the baby just randomly on a street but.. wtf

Shukla madam is also making complete sense when she says there should be a spaying/neutering program for street dogs, they become less aggressive and almost as importantly, lose the ability to breed more. It's not easy on these poor animals to get pregnant every 6 months with a big litter. Those dogs go hungry, that dog who ate the infant was obviously hungry.. who knows, maybe she had 7 pups in a manhole or something, poor babies she had to feed. Animals lack the ability to make moral judgements like that, to her it was just something to eat, if it was a roadkill squirrel or an injured bird, she'd have done the same.. see food -> eat. There is no a murder here, the parents are culpable (not amounting to murder).. the dog is innocent, it knew not what it did. The kid could well have crawled onto a road and had a car drive over it, where again the car driver wouldn't be charged with murder.

stabbed by a rowdy gang on the road or lawyer ML Sharma blaming Jyoti Pandey for getting gang-raped, tortured severely and getting thrown out of the moving bus onto a road in Delhi
There are bad neighborhoods in many cities that people generally avoid, spl at night alone and spl spl if you happen to have women with you. I had a car breakdown once in one of surrounding little towns with a bad rep in the periphery of the NCR/Delhi. Girly, skimpy clothes, I don't pack heat (own a gun) .. very scary, had all these thoughts running thru my head. Nothing happened. Also been harassed once by a gang of drunk motorcycle jaats, again was alone with someone, daytime Holi but, and was not far from home, stopped night next to a PCR van (thank you, police !) and they sped away.

You and Shukla madam are not blaming the culprits but the victims.

No, this is not about victim blaming or shaming, but one has to be careful and mindful, have situational awareness, don't be a hero.. big bad world out there. Sharma uncle ne theek baat kari, all parents, husbands, boyfriends should keep their childrens' partners' safety in mind, but most of all, women should also be smart about their own safety.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom