What's new

Whatever

sub-buzz-3766-1645772669-16.jpg
To be very honest, message in that meme applies on you.

To be very honest, message in that meme applies on you.

I am quite serious in life, whether in the 'Post your type of girl' thread or in my offline progressive association and second company's plan ( have a look here for both things ) or indeed in my online preaching of correct ideas.

I am quite serious in life, whether in the 'Post your type of girl' thread or in my offline progressive association and second company's plan ( have a look here for both things ) or indeed in my online preaching of correct ideas.
Bhai, tu Nafsiati mareez hai. Elaaj kerwa apna.

Ab bolay ga k free mai elaj nahi hota capitaism ki waja say. lol

Bhai, tu Nafsiati mareez hai. Elaaj kerwa apna.

Ab bolay ga k free mai elaj nahi hota capitaism ki waja say. lol

Aap apne naukri ke zindagi se nikalain aur serious hojaayen. Dharti pe bojh na bane rahen. Apne ammi aur office manager ko jawaab dena aata nahi aur aa jaate hain PDF pay doosron ki mareezgi dikhaanay. If you had achieved what I have then you would have supported me. But you are a parasite who will achieve nothing in life. You are brave insulting me on PDF so go be brave against some urban feudal in your city or a politician and then report back here.

Last edited:
Aap apne naukri ke zindagi se nikalain aur serious hojaayen. Dharti pe bojh na bane rahen. Apne ammi aur office manager ko jawaab dena aata nahi aur aa jaate hain PDF pay doosron ki mareezgi dikhaanay.
Meri naukri nahi, apna karobar hai. Apna ghar hai. Apni gari hai. Apni zindagi hai. Her kisi ko apni thra loser aur bhikari samjha hua hai tunay? lol

Elaj kerva, elaj. Get well soon, loser.

Meri naukri nahi, apna karobar hai. Apna ghar hai. Apni gari hai. Apni zindagi hai. Her kisi ko apni thra loser aur bhikari samjha hua hai tunay? lol

Elaj kerva, elaj. Get well soon, loser.

LOL, this idiot takes his gaadi as being a symbol of having arrived. He throws that at me proudly despite me having made this thread last year :

And "Bhikhari" ? The beggars are not beggars by biology or ordained so by Nature in a list in the night sky but become so at birth by the socio-economic circumstances of their family and then by lack of opportunities that are not provided by the system. Yes, the Capitalist system. Haraamis like you so easily insult the miseries of fellow humans, laugh at them, pass them by in a kingly fashion in your haraam-acquired gaadis and maybe throw them a few coins imperiously and then tell the mosque gathering "Aaj maine sawaab ka kaam kiya hai" but then to insult someone you say "Chal hatt bhikari" because you despise them, consider them untouchable because of their lesser socio-economic status but above you sit more money-richer people than you who spit at you in turn and consider you scornfully. :)

You continue to live grandly, they continue to live in misery, until revolution comes or technological changes come and makes your arrogantly-said karobaar to crash and the bhikharis begin to agitate for their place in society equal to others as is their human right :
crowd-Vladimir-Ilyich-Lenin-Russian-Revolution-1917.jpg

And you get overthrown :
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F273a03b2-2f7a-11e8-908b-95a753c47952.jpg

So since you speak of elaaj here is elaaj for you :) :
Find these people in Lahore and thereabouts and tell them too what you advised me. Report back.

Laal Salaam !

Last edited:
"Jamahir, you’re letting your mental illness take over your life. Take control of it by visiting a psychologist.

I mean it in the sincerest way possible."

@lastofthepatriots

I'm getting bullied boy finally cracking and going AR15 or kitchen knife chop chop vibes from him. Your post sobered me up.

Maybe we need to quit this chutyapa.

If you had achieved what I have
like what, starvation and being a virgin well into adulthood ?

LOL, this idiot takes his gaadi as being a symbol of having arrived. He throws that at me proudly despite me having made this thread last year :
no, but it is a means to reach whatever destination to wish to go to.. tu toh busson me dhakkay khate phirta hai.. probably don't pay there either..

unlike you and your bhikari comrades who do it in style:

1670379665381.png

:laugh:

above you sit more money-richer people than you who spit at you in turn and consider you scornfully. :)
your starving bhikari mindset at work and on display again lol

most of my business associates/clients are Russians/Ukranians.. about as far as you can get from communist bhikaris.

it is actually quite tragic that you're so dumb and have no life experience.. can't ride a bike, never driven a car, never been with a woman (virgin), barely traveled out of your dirty gutter slum where you were born...

literally all you know about the world is from your behind your dirty broken laptop..

and chala world change karnay :sarcastic:

..getting bullied boy finally cracking and going AR15 or kitchen knife chop chop vibes from him. Your post sobered me up.

Maybe we need to quit this chutyapa.
as you sow, so shall you reap

we are but mere humble agents and delivery boys of that thing called Karma, our words here are nothing more than small doses of it.

and nah, does he look like someone who could harm people en masse ?

at most he can hurt himself, which is also something I would not like to see.

poor guy, literally and figuratively both... sari dunia ki problems solve karna chahta hai.. the reality is that yeh apni virginity problem hi ni solve kar saka ab tak.

man needs to ditch his crazy asz ways so he live a fulfilling life

1670381115920.png

as you sow, so shall you reap

we are but mere humble agents and delivery boys of that thing called Karma, our words here are nothing more than small doses of it.

and nah, does he look like someone who could harm people en masse ?

at most he can hurt himself, which is also something I would not like to see.

poor guy, literally and figuratively both... sari dunia ki problems solve karna chahta hai.. the reality is that yeh apni virginity problem hi ni solve kar saka ab tak.

man needs to ditch his crazy asz ways so he live a fulfilling life

View attachment 903597

The worst mass shooters in the US are deeply troubled young men who have often been bullied mercilessly and sexually molested frequently (often by someone close) as kids.

You don't need to be Rambo when you have a chopper or even a sub 6 inch blade in your hand in a mall or railway station or bazaar. Even the collapsible Chinese blade to open parcels and envelopes then becomes a lethal weapon.

By his posts he is a potential Abdul. Do you want to be pushing him off the edge against one of our girls. Probably a high school girl at that.

Ask any hostage negotiator. The best course of action is to defuse him. Keep him feeling safe while you get him on a watch list. Just in case.

Last edited:
The worst mass shooters in the US are deeply troubled young men who have often been bullied mercilessly and sexually molested frequently (often by someone close) as kids.

You don't need to be Rambo when you have a chopper or even a sub 6 inch blade in your hand in a mall or railway station or bazaar. Even the collapsible Chinese blade to open parcels and envelopes then becomes a lethal weapon.

By his posts he is a potential Abdul. Do you want to be pushing him off the edge against one of our girls. Probably a high school girl at that.

Ask any hostage negotiator. The best course of action is to defuse him. Keep him feeling safe while you get him on a watch list. Just in case.
banda majorly frustrated to hai

I mean, who wouldn't be if in his dirty shoes ?

Virgin hai well into adulthood (that can't be easy), spl while India becomes more and more capitalist by the day.

He sees shit like this daily:

1670382455249.png

isko koi samjhao ki doggos are a chick magnet, more so than bikes even, but combined they are lethal.. they go giddy in their knees for that shite (if it is truly real and organic) .. cant take a doggo along as a prop

I seen guys try and fail :rofl:

banda majorly frustrated to hai

I mean, who wouldn't be if in his dirty shoes ?

Virgin hai well into adulthood (that can't be easy), spl while India becomes more and more capitalist by the day.

He sees shit like this daily:

View attachment 903598

isko koi samjhao ki doggos are a chick magnet, more so than bikes even, but combined they are lethal.. they go giddy in their knees for that shite (if it is truly real and organic) .. cant take a doggo along as a prop

I seen guys try and fail :rofl:

Biggest chick magnet is a good looking chubby infant in the arms of a young man.

Gets the ovaries churning.

Biggest chick magnet is a good looking chubby infant in the arms of a young man.

Gets the ovaries churning.
yeah, good luck with that with your begum looking on lol

unless one's a single Pa with a young'un.. also not ideal.
:P

Back
Top Bottom