What's new

Whatever

Virus Japanese are extorting us with their tin dabba brands for ages. I don't see any sense in wasting forex reserves on Honda Suzuki etc when we can just import/ride/drive the high end product with half the price tag from just across the border ------ even joint ventures should be encouraged to reduce the cost factor. Kb tk dubai or sirilanka k raasty trade krty rhy gy ?
Haan yaar, thodai talukat theek jo jae bas... And we can move from war and boycotts to doing business... Sabka fayda !

Mujhy aksar dahi laana parta hai. An occasional walk to the milk shop is okay but kabhi emergency ho to scooter theek rehta hai

That's so nice of them :P

Btw where have you been missing lately ? I didn't inquire on purpose socha ghussa thanda ho jy:tsk:

Aadmi ko Sahib e royal enfield Hona chaheay
Mary bandy...

Mujhy aksar dahi laana parta hai. An occasional walk to the milk shop is okay but kabhi emergency ho to scooter theek rehta hai

That's so nice of them :P

Btw where have you been missing lately ? I didn't inquire on purpose socha ghussa thanda ho jy:tsk:

Aadmi ko Sahib e royal enfield Hona chaheay

I've owned many. But none of the current lot. I don't care too much for the path RE has chosen over the last decade. Am a purist. I don't identify 0.0001% with the current Bullet lot. Moved on a long time back. Kept my first Bullet. Bas she's the only one I still have.

Virus Japanese are extorting us with their tin dabba brands for ages. I don't see any sense in wasting forex reserves on Honda Suzuki etc when we can just import/ride/drive the high end product with half the price tag from just across the border ------ even joint ventures should be encouraged to reduce the cost factor. Kb tk dubai or sirilanka k raasty trade krty rhy gy ?

Why not. Time to bluddy move on and get rocking. One thing will follow the other. Till inshalla critical mass. Imagine an annual Rider Mania and (India) Bike Week rotating between India and Pakistan and even Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Bhutan and Nepal though have been on our circuit for decades now. Don't know about the Chinese though. They're always grumpy about us riding in Arunachal. Of course that makes Indian bikers ride a lot more there. Lol But Nathu La and Se La could be iconic Sturgis type sites or simply jumpoff gateways.

Last edited:
Imagine an annual Rider Mania and (India) Bike Week rotating between India and Pakistan and even Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Then you my firend got no idea who you people are messing with ----- Pakistani 70cc riders alone gonna scare the living day lights outta very other South Asian let alone a 125 stud.

It's always the man behind the machine :lol:

Haan yaar, thodai talukat theek jo jae bas... And we can move from war and boycotts to doing business... Sabka fayda !

Make Kashmir a unified territory and Evac all forces leaving its fate to the local constituent assembly under u.n auspices until they hold a general election . Our collective egos have messed things up. Infact if you give option to any of the pandits residing in india to opt for a free Kashmir, they'd prolly chose their Kashmiri identity over religion.

Kept my first Bullet. Bas she's the only one I still have.
Kick starter left side waali + pressure gauge where you had to time it just right to avoid it kicking you right back and maybe blowing your knee out in the process ? :D

Kick starter left side waali + pressure gauge where you had to time it just right to avoid it kicking you right back and maybe blowing your knee out in the process ? :D

Yes. Nothing else is a Bullet to be honest. It's not a "pressure gauge". It's an amp meter. Lol kids. Albion 4 speed gear box on the right side. Rear brake on the left.

Make Kashmir a unified...
Lost cause hai, and mere bas ki ni hai to come up with a solution.. We nobodys can only hope for peace to prevail... Kaun krega, kaise hoga... No idea :/

Yes. Nothing else is a Bullet to be honest. It's not a "pressure gauge". It's an amp meter. Lol kids. Albion 4 speed gear box on the right side. Rear brake on the left.
I heard more than a few horror stories growing up... Electric button start hi sahi rehti hai... Riding wheel chair is not very appealing somehow lol

Lost cause hai, and mere bas ki ni hai to come up with a solution.. We nobodys can only hope for peace to prevail... Kaun krega, kaise hoga... No idea :/

I heard more than a few horror stories growing up... Electric button start hi sahi rehti hai... Riding wheel chair is not very appealing somehow lol

How old are you. I'm afraid to guess.

Like most of my Bullet buddies. All of them started off with me at the turn of the millennium on classic cast iron Bullets. They all have moved on now to big bikes. I'm one of the few who kept my Bullet.
Wish id kept my high torque tamasha rd 350... That thing was a beast.

Lol, funny spell check, but tamasha 350 fits lmao

Wish id kept my high torque tamasha rd 350... That thing was a beast.
Ya. But really difficult to keep running. Old Bullets increasingly too. But not as bad.

I just re read your post. Kick start of the standards and AVLs was both on the right only. Just the gear shift, rear brake switched.

The left side kicker is the Jawas and Yezdis.

Back
Top Bottom