What's new

Whatever

It's one way of killing test match cricket 🏏
What stadium is it at ? Multan was notoriously dead iirc. A bad ad for tests.

Other end if the spectrum would be our horrible crumbly dust bowl mine fields. Not good for cricket, long drawn out draws are just as bad A's matches that end day 3 first sessions.

@fitpOsitive yeh check kro banelli vala bullet

Mentee mian and @fitpOsitive, aap samajhdaar hain. Aap kyun Virus mian aur Langde ke motorcycle khwaabon may padhgaye ? :) All personal vehicles should be abolished, especially motorcycles. My below thread is from October 2021 where I predicted more climate change because of the direct, secondary and tertiary effects of personal vehicles and this year Pakistan saw more than 30 percent of the country under flooding. Personal vehicles also cause other great harm including social disharmony :

Mentee mian and @fitpOsitive, aap samajhdaar hain. Aap kyun Virus mian aur Langde ke motorcycle khwaabon may padhgaye ? :) All personal vehicles should be abolished, especially motorcycles. My below thread is from October 2021 where I predicted more climate change because of the direct, secondary and tertiary effects of personal vehicles and this year Pakistan saw more than 30 percent of the country under flooding. Personal vehicles also cause other great harm including social disharmony :
You are such a show stopper. I want to buy 125. Bs germany main bike rakhna azab hai.

You are such a show stopper. I want to buy 125. Bs germany main bike rakhna azab hai.

I am not being a show stopper. You have fun but the fun shouldn't harm the world we live in and make society disharmonious, yes ? :) I see the millions of bikes in India, causing accidents; traffic jams by weaving through every available space; callously climbing onto footpaths; being used in chain snatchings; louts sitting on their bikes on street corners, smoking, harassing passing females and terrorizing that area; the Hindutvadis taking out bike rallies carrying swords; gangs descending upon a target on bikes and thrusting knives and escaping; fools coming on bikes carrying packets of food for dogs and leaving them at street corners and the dogs feeding there and then going onto killing humans and cats; the renewed fashion for those loud Bullet bikes with the driving lout males in shorts and sleeveless t-shirts; old bikes purchased just because they make noise... the road beside my house has a continuous array of noise - 12 hours of traffic and 24 hours of dogs.

Mentee mian and @fitpOsitive, aap samajhdaar hain. Aap kyun Virus mian aur Langde ke motorcycle khwaabon may padhgaye ?

Mujhy aksar dahi laana parta hai. An occasional walk to the milk shop is okay but kabhi emergency ho to scooter theek rehta hai

fools coming on bikes carrying packets of food for dogs and leaving them at street corners
That's so nice of them :P

I am not being a show stopper. You have fun but the fun shouldn't harm the world we live in and make society disharmonious, yes ? :) I see the millions of bikes in India, causing accidents; traffic jams by weaving through every available space; callously climbing onto footpaths; being used in chain snatchings; louts sitting on their bikes on street corners, smoking, harassing passing females and terrorizing that area; the Hindutvadis taking out bike rallies carrying swords; gangs descending upon a target on bikes and thrusting knives and escaping; fools coming on bikes carrying packets of food for dogs and leaving them at street corners and the dogs feeding there and then going onto killing humans and cats; the renewed fashion for those loud Bullet bikes with the driving lout males in shorts and sleeveless t-shirts; old bikes purchased just because they make noise... the road beside my house has a continuous array of noise - 12 hours of traffic and 24 hours of dogs.

Btw where have you been missing lately ? I didn't inquire on purpose socha ghussa thanda ho jy:tsk:

13 lakh yar.
isy behtar hai keh Honda 125 lylo.

Aadmi ko Sahib e royal enfield Hona chaheay

Aadmi ko Sahib e royal enfield Hona chaheay
The Hunter 350 is a nice very fun ride.

images (14).jpeg

The Hunter 350 is a nice very fun ride.

View attachment 903082

Virus Japanese are extorting us with their tin dabba brands for ages. I don't see any sense in wasting forex reserves on Honda Suzuki etc when we can just import/ride/drive the high end product with half the price tag from just across the border ------ even joint ventures should be encouraged to reduce the cost factor. Kb tk dubai or sirilanka k raasty trade krty rhy gy ?

Back
Top Bottom