What's new

Whatever

The following suggestion is made by an income tax officer (shared for wide circulation)
Now the time has come when an All pakistan Organization of taxpayers should be formed, which will be the biggest organization in the world.
Now a Tax Payers Union should be formed in the country. No matter which Government is ruling, without the approval of this Union, no free electricity, free water, free distribution, or loan waivers can be announced by anyone, nor can any government implement anything like this.
Money comes from our tax payments, so we should have the right to oversee its use.
Political parties will keep luring the public by distributing freebies for votes, since it benefits them. Whatever schemes are announced, the government should first give their blueprints and take consent from the Union. This should be applicable even to the salaries of MPAs & MNAs and the other indiscriminate benefits they get.
Is democracy limited to just voting? What rights do we tax payers have after that?
Tax payers should also have the right to hold MPAs , MNAs accountable and initiate disciplinary action against them for disrupting working of parliament. They are after all "servants", paid by taxpayers.
Right to recall any such "Freebies" should also be implemented soon.
If you agree, please reach out to as many people as possible. To do this, share the post.
Send it to atleast 10 of your friends.
Please share to help it go viral. 🙏
Heard a while ago that Pakistanis hardly ever pay tax, even the well to do ones, true ?

I suppose organized corporate sector me to it gets deducted from one's salary directly, or does it ? In India we call it TDS or tax deduction at source.

Even so, a lot of people skirt taxes here as well, but apparently it is not as rife or rampant as in Pakistan. Not sure how much of this is true.

Heard a while ago that Pakistanis hardly ever pay tax, even the well to do ones, true ?

I suppose organized corporate sector me to it gets deducted from one's salary directly, or does it ? In India we call it TDS or tax deduction at source.

Even so, a lot of people skirt taxes here as well, but apparently it is not as rife or rampant as in Pakistan. Not sure how much of this is true.
2.5m active tax payers in a population of 220m.
For salaried class tax deducted at source.
Our tax lawyers help their clients to evade paying taxes.

2.5m active tax payers in a population of 220m.
For salaried class tax deducted at source.
Our tax lawyers help their clients to evade paying taxes.
Hmm, not good. Here the really higher up rich people also do all sorts of skirting and evasion with paying taxes, for the rest.. dena hi pardta hai..sadly :|

Hmm, not good. Here the really higher up rich people also do all sorts of skirting and evasion with paying taxes, for the rest.. dena hi pardta hai..sadly :|
So far this fiscal year 21-22 only 1.5m filed and the government was compelled to extend the filing date to 31st October. This happens every year.

I long for this era of the Pakistan film industry where it portrayed actual Pakistani communities for example Mehnga Jatt, Athara Jatt, Wehshi Gujjar and Ishtehari Gujjar, How times have changed.

@Maula Jatt @lastofthepatriots @Mentee
good that times have changed, these movies were mad cringe - besides tastes of our urban middle classes and others are totally different

When these movies were going on, our TV dramas were on a totally different spectrum and drams from 2000s onwards are/were more popular than films

That's a weird denomination for a note. 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000 are common

1000 discontinued here iinw, 5 I'm not entirely sure of the status of (haven't seen one in a while), possibly discontinued as well.

We use coins for 5, 10, 20 most commonly although 10 and 20 are still in circulation, again, if I'm not wrong.

---------------------------

wait, 10 and 20 notes are still around.. got issued new ones since the notebandi drama from some years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Indian_banknote_demonetisation aka notebandi

this was such a nightmare, dear lord ! acchay acchon ki halat out ho gai overnight, spl foreign tourists, poor dears hadn't the slightest idea what to do.. every bank branch, literally everysingle one of them has ques stretching a few miles long.. one guy died just waiting too : (

spl for the poor, they got shafted the most (because generally don't/didn't have debit/credit cards) .. mobile pay apps popularity has skyrocketed since then but I'm old skool, don't use any of them.

Last edited:
interesting debate here, live now... probably get in trouble for making a thread so here you go

abey tum log 24 ghante islam ki ghand mein kyun ghuse rehte ho?
lol

Popped up on my youtube feed, pretty civil debate so far.

I don't have a dog in the fight or am for or against it.. check it out, you might find it interesting.

Anyone watched this show "The Unit" ? Based on 1st-SFOD-D/"Delta force" (who knows what they're called now).. proper tier 1 black op guys.

1665224894604.png

real fun for mil geeks like us lot on this forum.. and had a great theme song.

original is a USMC marching anthem of sorts apparently.. also good

@Paitoo @Maula Jatt @lastofthepatriots @Irfan Baloch and others

that was a really good show, can be torrented, not sure where to stream.

they can we watched here on this channel but he's fvcked up everything with the annoying blue thing, ostensibly to beat the copyright algos..

paen de pxddi, neend khul gi ma ki laxdi.. ajeeb ajeeb sapnae aa re bc

-------------

dreams are weird, anyone read Freud and/or Jung and their takes on it ? oO

Back
Top Bottom