What's new

Whatever

IK will be the next Che Guevara.
D_34FHhX4AIfpKa.png

Che died an unnatural death which led to his appeal, so I hope not

@Tameem

I have a difference of opinion with your signature
re Judges, they are part victims too. they don't have any backing to stand up to the blackmailing .#
they risk their lives, their livelihood, their families and their reputation if they stand up to all thugs (whether uniformed or in not).

notice the stress on "part".

Recommendation: combine police forces from all provinces and IB and form a new law enforcement department with a name Pakistan Police Bureau. This will break the backbone of local thugs. And for national level thugs, we have FIA.
We have to handle corruption. Everything else will be handled automatically.
Edit : Thana system shoukd be abolished with immediate effect. This is base of many problems. All Pakistan, one police, one system.

Last edited:
Recommendation: combine police forces from all provinces and IB and form a new law enforcement department with a name Pakistan Police Bureau. This will break the backbone of local thugs. And for national level thugs, we have FIA.
We have to handle corruption. Everything else will be handled automatically.
Edit : Thana system shoukd be abolished with immediate effect. This is base of many problems. All Pakistan, one police, one system.
lol - in most developed countries police is decentralized to district levels - forget provincial

IB,FIA/FBI etc for the national level, ISI/CIA for the international level

lol - in most developed countries police is decentralized to district levels - forget provincial

IB,FIA/FBI etc for the national level, ISI/CIA for the international level
In Pakistan
police is decentralized to = personal level. Kuch ki khidmat kerrahi hai, baqi sub ki baja rahi hai.
IB,FIA etc for the no level. Yeh log rishwat lyty hain or apni dunya main magan rehty hain. Kisi ko tang nahi kerty.
ISI/MI for evey level. Thory dinon main gutter bhi yei saf kerrahy hongy, for security reasons.

In Pakistan
police is decentralized to = personal level. Kuch ki khidmat kerrahi hai, baqi sub ki baja rahi hai.
IB,FIA etc for the no level. Yeh log rishwat lyty hain or apni dunya main magan rehty hain. Kisi ko tang nahi kerty.
ISI/MI for evey level. Thory dinon main gutter bhi yei saf kerrahy hongy, for security reasons.
Slang for cops here is 'thulla' , pig in the US/west... Aap logon ne inka pyar se koi naam nhi rakha ? 😂

kya mallab ?
Bhai, muslim are getting what they opted for in 1947. But this what is happening with muslims now, was known to muslims even way before 1947. The whole plan was of ghar wapsi. And muslims denied to kneel down. For indian muslims now, they are paying price to trust Hindu leadership.
But my feelings is something else.

Bhai, muslim are getting what they opted for in 1947. But this what is happening with muslims now, was known to muslims even way before 1947. The whole plan was of ghar wapsi. And muslims denied to kneel down. For indian muslims now, they are paying price to trust Hindu leadership.
But my feelings is something else.
No man, halaat itnay buray bhi ni hain

Back
Top Bottom