What's new

Whatever

@Kamikaze Pilot, wow, you quoted me 30 times in the last 40 minutes ! Please stop spamming me with the same posts in 30 different threads.

Ok, I cant see your page, to write something. Don't want to post everything in Public. But I can just start, you ask me also everything about Germany of course. What are doing in Malaysia work or study? Do you live permanently there?

ATM the ideas are on paper, in text documents on my PC and also described on an open source hardware projects website.

For many years now I have been designing a new SoC microprocessor. It is RISC-based with some newer instructions ( compared to others ) and the instruction execution is supposed to be clock-less. I think I have simplified some things in processor-related things.

OK. :tup:
I have a complaint about you folks. It is this.

Veereon aaj lagta hai saare youthiyo kaa collective mental breakdown ho gaya... 🙂
As ncv approaches they are becoming more insane - literal time bombs who'll explode on the internet

Attitude is straight up crazy, rear end on fire for sure
@Mentee @fitpOsitive @cocomo,@Great Janjua

Last edited:
Veereon aaj lagta hai saare youthiyo kaa collective mental breakdown ho gaya... 🙂
As ncv approaches they are becoming more insane - literal time bombs who'll explode on the internet

Let's pray that it's only the breakdown of govt, not the political system.

Let's pray that it's only the breakdown of govt, not the political system.
Kuch nahi hoga yeh bus Randi Rona Kar rahen hai saale
Ik loses NCM, appointment of non-faiz Coas, early election after 6 month
If it's fair elections, ik will win - thats all

Establishment is with him or atleast will be nuetral - although with IK beefing with EU, US
I don't know... - IK really f-ed up badly in dimplomatic affairs imho

Pti jalsa was the only politcal gathering our ladies attended- -----. It's quite demoralizing and heart wrenching watching dreams getting shattered not by the enemy but by the sheer greed and stubbornness of the meer e kaarva'n.

Yar level ka meesna nikla yeh to :o:

Back
Top Bottom