What's new

Whatever

Go to my profile, I listed the town I am currently in.

I may not be here in April tho, but I will be back probably late May or Early June.
Gotcha! You've shared your # in another thread. I am going to message you when I am back in Melbourne. May be If you visit their we can meet or I will try and visit Sydney.

Gotcha! You've shared your # in another thread. I am going to message you when I am back in Melbourne. May be If you visit their we can meet or I will try and visit Sydney.
That a throw away ( A prepaid) I would probably change my number by then.

I don't ever stick with one number long. If you want to contact me, I will give you my open line when you want to meet.

That a throw away ( A prepaid) I would probably change my number by then.

I don't ever stick with one number long. If you want to contact me, I will give you my open line when you want to meet.

Share your email ID. That would do.

O PaaJee,

What a Khottacracy!

Khottaz, Khachur, leallaa, lealli... what a line-up.

The CriminalEnterprise is making a full effort for retaking control of Pakistan... i.e. its colony!!! @peagle

The word 'Lottacracy' is being thrown around... but it is Khottacracy!

The RegimeChange by this Khottacracy is quite a study... where its pet MarasiMedia is playing as paratroopers...
This is worth study in itself @The Eagle a display of WeaponisedInformationWarfare.

However, there is only one thing that can not only save PMIK but seal his future rule... He needs to act on it...

Anyhow, it is too tiring and disturbing to see OurLand going to the dogs again... sad!

Mangus

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Verve @StormBreaker

So politicians make a stand for what they want at what seems to be a very interesting time.
But question is do the people even know or care what they want? Or how even to distinguish fact from fiction, right from wrong?
Fact is on this pedestal all stand the same with no distinction!

Living in the US state of Michingan, 13-year-old Lloyd decided to become a Muslim after being influenced by the TV series Diriliş Ertuğrul. Lloyd became a Muslim by saying Shahada together with Celal Al, one of the leading actors of the series.

Only thing kids become after watching that show is head-choppers

Last edited:
^^^
1647802843240.png

^^^^

This topic confuses me. How is it that for 1400 years, no sahaba RA, no tabieen, no taba tabieen, no imaam, no scholar, no one ever said this and its only him saying this. I am sure uve done some research abt it, what do u think?

Back
Top Bottom