What's new

Whatever

Thanks, @PakAlp, for your support and analysis. :) Nice to hear of your uncle's experience. The Libyan military was not an invading military like the American one but I think more a defensive force though there was an old cross-border conflict with Chad. The Libyans found in 2011 that their military wasn't upgraded with the latest air defense systems and WMD deterrence so the formal military couldn't defeat the close to 40 militaries led by USA. North Korea actually scolded Libya during the middle of the invasion that Libya did wrong by abandoning WMD deterrence.

Thanks, @PakAlp, for your support and analysis. :) Nice to hear of your uncle's experience. The Libyan military was not an invading military like the American one but I think more a defensive force though there was an old cross-border conflict with Chad. The Libyans found in 2011 that their military wasn't upgraded with the latest air defense systems and WMD deterrence so the formal military couldn't defeat the close to 40 militaries led by USA. North Korea actually scolded Libya during the middle of the invasion that Libya did wrong by abandoning WMD deterrence.
I meant as in Libya was a military state. My uncle went in the 80s. Gaddafi spies everywhere else. Other than dad his experience was good.

u3vnxm6iwen81.jpg

My brain is getting bheja fried in trying to debate with some irrationals on the forum.

Last edited:
Please post this wonderful talk as a thread. It needs to be seen by all South Asians who understand Hindustani.
Actually, I don't wish to attack anyone's religion. But few points here and there are worthy of posting.

Actually, I don't wish to attack anyone's religion. But few points here and there are worthy of posting.

I agree that one should not be confrontational without context so please consider a thread giving a short analysis too - those same points you speak of. Let the thread carry on from there. This vid is also important beyond the Hindu caste discussion.

Last edited:
I agree that one should not be confrontational with context so please consider a thread giving a short analysis too - those same points you speak of. Let the thread carry on from there. This vid is also important beyond the Hindu caste discussion.
You start that and tag me there please. 😊

Back
Top Bottom