What's new

Whatever

@Muhammed45 @Verve @fitpOsitive @jamahir @Mangus Ortus Novem

I must agree to the fact that I wasn't privy to the preliminary syllabus taught in the madrassas --------until I watched a clip . If that isn't kick starting perverted initiation from the get go then what it is ? Any well informed fellow about occultist protocols/history can trace it all the way back to the damned nations with academic facts. Iam not gonna post it publicly coz I could be accused of having a conflict of interest as it relates to a dominant sect ------.

Last edited:
@Muhammad @Verve @fitpOsitive @jamahir @Mangus Ortus Novem

I must agree to the fact that I wasn't privy to the preliminary syllabus taught in the madrassas --------until I watched a clip . If that isn't kick starting perverted initiation from the get go then what it is ? Any well informed fellow about occultist protocols/history can trace it all the way back to the damned nations with academic facts. Iam not gonna post it publicly coz I could be accused of having a conflict of interest as it relates to a dominant sect ------.
Bhai logon ko dukan tu chalani Hai. It were britishers who separated religion from rest of knowledge. After that, deoband and bareli madrasas came into being. And then we saw what happened.
The main point is, who will re-integrate religion and science once again? When will that time come again when madrasas will again start giving us people like Jabir ibn e hayan?

Bhai logon ko dukan tu chalani Hai. It were britishers who separated religion from rest of knowledge. After that, deoband and bareli madrasas came into being. And then we saw what happened.
The main point is, who will re-integrate religion and science once again? When will that time come again when madrasas will again start giving us people like Jabir ibn e hayan?

Quiet, bhai, you are not allowed to say anything against the Deobandis on PDF. I have been warned by mods before. That shows some of the tilt of the forum admins. :disagree:

@Muhammad @Verve @fitpOsitive @jamahir @Mangus Ortus Novem

Agreed. And about the underlined, please see above reply to fitpOsitive.

Also, who is @Muhammad ?

Last edited:
What is Ahnaaf ? :)

Any feudal or navab of a bygone era , If still alive , would be able to reveal what used to happen------- in the esteemed boarding schools by the gora sahab. Indian gentry still cherish the idea of sending their kids to the best convents .

Any feudal or navab of a bygone era , If still alive , would be able to reveal what used to happen------- in the esteemed boarding schools by the gora sahab. Indian gentry still cherish the idea of sending their kids to the best convents .

One of the prestigious boys boarding school in India is the Doon School in the Northern mountain city of Dehradun. The school has been the choice for sons of older-times film actors, military people, politicians and business people. The school essentially provides the way to create a network during school days and a high-influence one the years after school.

What is Ahnaaf ? :)
The followers of Hazrat Iman Abu Hanifa. One of prominent figures out of 4 Imams. Deobandi, Barelvi follow and quote hazrat imam Abu Hanifa.
Others being: Hazrat Imam Malik, Hazrat Imam Shafai, Hazrat Imam Ahmed Ibn Hanble.

Quiet, bhai, you are not allowed to say anything against the Deobandis on PDF. I have been warned by mods before. That shows some of the tilt of the forum admins
Deoband and Barelvi Ulama are the reason why we have some Islam left in Pakistan. Otherwise, Pakistan was about to follow the same path as then Afghanistan or Iran. And its Pakistani Ulama, due to which Iran and Afghanistan became Islamic again. Otherwise you might be talking with a liberal now 😁

Deoband and Barelvi Ulama are the reason why we have some Islam left in Pakistan. Otherwise, Pakistan was about to follow the same path as then Afghanistan or Iran. And its Pakistani Ulama, due to which Iran and Afghanistan became Islamic again. Otherwise you might be talking with a liberal now 😁

Become a liberal bhai. :D

One of the prestigious boys boarding school in India is the Doon School in the Northern mountain city of Dehradun. The school has been the choice for sons of older-times film actors, military people, politicians and business people. The school essentially provides the way to create a network during school days and a high-influence one the years after school.
Prepartition era .

Spotted in Pindi, I don’t know for whom this needs to be said out loud but Nazis were bad people, apart from Jews, the holocaust targeted Romas too, who are distant cousins of the people of subcontinent. Please don’t idolise hatred and evil.
y7QLVTb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom